TV makes me hungry!

Options
jaycich
jaycich Posts: 44 Member
edited February 2016 in Food and Nutrition
All the freaking commercials for pizza, burgers, cane's chicken, hot wings. This *kitten* is why I can't stop eating junk food!

Replies

• jaycich
    Options
    Damn, I gave in and ordered a pizza. :/
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Dude, do NOT start watching Breaking Bad.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Get Netflix.
  • bumblebeecone
    bumblebeecone Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Aww that's OK just do some extra exercise . or maybe next time make your own with better stuff on it? TV makes me hungry too even just regular non commercials .I actually leave plenty of room for TV time snacks cause I know I don't resist well. But I try to find ways to do a healthy version of it like when I want pizza I get big prtabella mushrooms or acorn squash or a pablano pepper and use it as the crust and then I use turkey peperoni just a little and some cheese and veggies I like and I stuff it In the pablano and bake it that's my favorite it makes a nice spicy pizza flavored nom nom oh don't forget the pizza sauce I get the ones with no sugar in the ingredients. Sorry so long just wanted to share ideas,
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

I love you!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    TV makes me lamp.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    TV makes me lamp.

Watcha you talkin' 'bout Willis?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Got rid of tv 9 years ago. No regrets.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    If the TV is causing you to feel this way then you may need to work on self control. We all see these commercials daily but make the decision not to over eat because we want to reach our goals.
    Pizza and all other treats can be part of a healthy diet but again ,it will take self control.
  • jaycich
    Options
    Aww that's OK just do some extra exercise . or maybe next time make your own with better stuff on it? TV makes me hungry too even just regular non commercials .I actually leave plenty of room for TV time snacks cause I know I don't resist well. But I try to find ways to do a healthy version of it like when I want pizza I get big prtabella mushrooms or acorn squash or a pablano pepper and use it as the crust and then I use turkey peperoni just a little and some cheese and veggies I like and I stuff it In the pablano and bake it that's my favorite it makes a nice spicy pizza flavored nom nom oh don't forget the pizza sauce I get the ones with no sugar in the ingredients. Sorry so long just wanted to share ideas,

Pizza's the worst! Lol

Well, I usually bake fish or eat a tuna or turkey sandwich, but today, I'm all out groceries.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    jaycich wrote: »

Pizza's the worst! Lol

Well, I usually bake fish or eat a tuna or turkey sandwich, but today, I'm all out groceries.

Could you turn off the TV and head to the store?
  • jaycich
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    If the TV is causing you to feel this way then you may need to work on self control. We all see these commercials daily but make the decision not to over eat because we want to reach our goals.
    Pizza and all other treats can be part of a healthy diet but again ,it will take self control.

I disagree, I think pizza's the >:)
  • jaycich
    Options
    jaycich wrote: »

Pizza's the worst! Lol

Could you turn off the TV and head to the store?

Too late, I already ordered, plus it's after 9pm here. The grocery store is still open, but I gotta get up at 6 in the morning.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Wetcoaster wrote: »
    lotzcmbdoq6h.jpg

So really what you're saying is that pizza is Rick Astley?
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I can't watch the food network when I'm on a cut....it makes me too miserable lol
  • bumblebeecone
    bumblebeecone Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can't watch the food network when I'm on a cut....it makes me too miserable lol

Ha-ha exactly. And I love cut throat kitchen I still watch it though I just color while I do, I need my Alton Brown fix :p
  • chey282
    chey282 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I record everything and fast forward thru the commercials! Can't stand to watch them!!!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    ^ Yes. I have not seen a commercial in years.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options

And definitely not Silence of the Lambs!