Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Cat0703 wrote: »
    Feb 2nd
    Me-2
    LNS-0

I cannot remember the last time I didn't snack two nights in a row so celebrating this two night streak! LOL

Good for you
  • cindylike2404
    cindylike2404 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this one. I can manage that 9pm deadline 5 nights a week and 10pm deadline on the other two. That way, when I go to a basketball game or watch a NASCAR race on TV, it won't do me in too much.
  • cindylike2404
    cindylike2404 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just one question. Where can I join in on this challenge? I didn't see it on my Android app at all.
  • rochrok
    rochrok Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Late night snacking is my weakness to the point where I save calories during the day so I can snack at night and remain within my goal, but what I want to do the most is change my bad habits. So starting today, I will not eat after 7 pm. :)
  • tigger87_21
    tigger87_21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join if it's not too late. Late night snacks are the hardest for me
  • cheliebee
    cheliebee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Goal for February:
    No eating past 9:00pm
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    rochrok wrote: »
    Count me in. Late night snacking is my weakness to the point where I save calories during the day so I can snack at night and remain within my goal, but what I want to do the most is change my bad habits. So starting today, I will not eat after 7 pm. :)

This is me, too. I have a feeling this will be one of the hardest habits to break for me. Best of luck to you!!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I have just one question. Where can I join in on this challenge? I didn't see it on my Android app at all.

No joining required, you just post here everyday. :) There is a star on the top right that you can press to bookmark. It will turn yellow. Then, you will get continous challenge updates located under the bell, top left.

Welcome! :)
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join if it's not too late. Late night snacks are the hardest for me

It's never to late. Welcome! :)
  • enomeknworb
    enomeknworb Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 3

I don't count the day I log til the following day. That way I don't have to keep changing the scores. So today is my 3rd day on this challenge and if I get through tonight thats me 3 and LNS a big fat 0. Haha haha I do like winning.
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Okay...Today's post includes Feb. 1, and Feb. 2. Too much going on last night and I didn't have time to post.

Me: 2..(33)
    Streak: 33
    #Days: 33
    BarbieAS wrote: »
    Can I still join? This is exactly the goal I set for myself on my way to work this morning. So, I'll start fresh from today, if that's ok.

Welcome to the group. It is never too late to work on changing LNS habits. I wish you the best.
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This is the first night in who knows how long that I prepared and finished dinner by 6:30! Because I had some appointments out of the office, I've been home by 3. But now, no more eating, I'm going to have 3 mire glasses of water instead!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    February goals
    • Finish eating at 9pm 5/7 nights per week.
    • Finish eating at 10pm 2/7 nights per week of my choice.
    • Take it one day at a time.

Me: 3*
    Streak: 3 ...(overall streak: 18) :smiley:

[/quote]

• jacquealinec
    jacquealinec Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    No eating after 7 pm for me. The late night snacking is what put the extra 30lbs on. Today is my first day on this challenge.
    LNS:0
    Streak 1 for day one of course. :)
  • marymcla
    marymcla Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    LNS:2

1. Journal everything
    2. Protein first
  • saramariam786
    saramariam786 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Join! This is definitely my problem, will try for a time limit 9pm to start...
  • saramariam786
    Options
    Join! This is definitely my problem, will try for a time limit 9pm to start...
  • saramariam786
    Options
    Me: 1, LNS: 0.
    p.s. How do I get this to show up on my newsfeed or otherwise shortcut to this discussion? Thank you for starting it!!

• squitio
    squitio Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join! I just found you, as I'm sitting here at 7:38 thinking about what to snack on! Perhaps just a bit of low cal hot cocoa before bed....
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    Streak: 156