Get Fit by the Summer (July 2011)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Kevalyn34
    Kevalyn34 Posts: 40
    Options
    Still absolutely motivated to lose the weight before my vacation. It's so hard to eat right though. I do really well during the day and most evenings too, but the weekends are sabotaging me. I don't like cooking on the weekends and it seems like whatever self-control I have during the week to resist indulging goes out the window Friday evening and does not return until Monday morning. I don't even have the desire to workout on Friday & Saturday even though I know I need to & it's scheduled. So frustrated b/c I know that even if I didn't eat the best, my workouts would counteract some of it. I do plan on taking advantage of my daughter being with her grandparents during the week for the next 5 weeks to get in 2 workouts a day.
  • mrswestmoreland
    mrswestmoreland Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm back from vacation, but I want to reframe from posting a weight until the next weigh in. I forgot what exercise, water, and counting calories were while on vacation. (I may have forgot, but the scale didn't) But i'm still motivated so thats good. Good luck everyone with the rest of your week.
  • shellypoo7
    shellypoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Still absolutely motivated to lose the weight before my vacation. It's so hard to eat right though. I do really well during the day and most evenings too, but the weekends are sabotaging me. I don't like cooking on the weekends and it seems like whatever self-control I have during the week to resist indulging goes out the window Friday evening and does not return until Monday morning. I don't even have the desire to workout on Friday & Saturday even though I know I need to & it's scheduled. So frustrated b/c I know that even if I didn't eat the best, my workouts would counteract some of it. I do plan on taking advantage of my daughter being with her grandparents during the week for the next 5 weeks to get in 2 workouts a day.

It gets frustrating but don't stop pushing forward. I do the exact same thing - I'm good on the week days, but I forget on the weekends sometimes because I'm laying around relaxing, and I just eat whatever is the easiest to get my hands on, and that may very well be the carry out! You still lost the weight though so that's a great thing!

Lucky you to be temporarily child free. Now you can focus more on you!
  • mrswestmoreland
    Options
    Ok. 1 week left before next weigh in,. Good luck. I am currently 1 lb above last weigh in, but I am on track and should be under by the 19th. Good luck to everyone and stay strong.
  • mrswestmoreland
    Options
    OMG! seems like yesterday i was posting that i just beat the 240's. Got on the scale this morn and it read 233.8. 4 more pounds and i'm going to be in the 20's! So happy I must thank yall. Knowing that i have to post my weight makes me work harder. So thank you for being my motivation.
  • mrswestmoreland
    Options
    Ok I’m checking in early because tomorrow is Father's day and my hubby wants to spend it on Riverstreet in Savannah GA. If anyone is familiar with the area, you know the temptations that are available. Pray for my strength. Today the scale read 231.6 which is 5.4 less than my last weigh in.

April 10th: 244
    April 24th: 244
    May 8th: 241
    May 22nd: 237
    June 5th: pass
    June 19th: 231.6
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st:
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    April 10th: 193.2
    April 24th: 190.8 cool thats not to bad
    May 8th: 187.8 oooo 3lb not bad
    May 22nd: 186.2 only a little this time, still lost so am happy
    June 5th: 183.4
    June 19th: 180.2
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost a pound since the last weigh in weighing in at 194.0 this morning !
  • Mahora
    Mahora Posts: 15
    Options
    April 10th: 145
    April 24th: 146..... bahhhh I hate soo much during Easter Weekend... lucky I didn't gain more than that but still that makes me sad! :-(
    May 8th: 143... I'm back on track!
    May 22nd: 142....only 1pound and sweeting my *kitten* off .... it's getting frustrating
    June 5th: 139.... YEAH at last something is going on!
    June 19th: 138...happy happy
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    April 10th: 136
    April 24th: 133 (3lb loss)
    May 8th: 130 (3lb loss)
    May 22nd: 128 (2lb loss)
    June 5th: 126 (2lb loss)
    June 19th: 122 (4lb loss)
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st:

Loss in 10 weeks: 14lbs
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 190.5 this week ! Lost 3.5 pounds ! Not sure how long this challenge was going to run .
  • Kevalyn34
    Kevalyn34 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey Gang,
    Hope everyone is still plugging away at their goals. I haven't been on here much, so many other things are taken priority. Glad to say however, that I'm finally out of the 180s. Of course the scale fluctuates daily, but it hasn't gone past 179 for a week. So I'm officiously counting it. Vacation is in 16 days. Hope to be down another 5-10 by then But it's sooo hard.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    April 10th: 136
    April 24th: 133 (3lb loss)
    May 8th: 130 (3lb loss)
    May 22nd: 128 (2lb loss)
    June 5th: 126 (2lb loss)
    June 19th: 122 (4lb loss)
    July 3rd: Holiday
    July 17th: 119 (3lb loss)
    July 31st: