New quest bars...

Options

Replies

• antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I need to check my po box! Im excited try them :)
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Still nothing here but they did say for international orders the wait would be a bit longer
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Still nothing here but they did say for international orders the wait would be a bit longer

Still nothing here either and I'm in the US...
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Still nothing here either and I'm in the US...

Ditto!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I picked up the cookie combo and didn't really enjoy either. The texture has definitely improved, but it still tastes old.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I got mine a few days ago--apple pie and cinnamon. I ate the apple pie yesterday. The texture seems a bit softer, a little more cake-like, not as hard or chewy like a tootsie roll. The flavor seemed about the same, perhaps slightly less sweet. I'd like a hint more cinnamon flavor. Haven't tried the new cinnamon roll yet.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    You people are crazy, yes they are slightly better but still have the nasty artificial sweetener taste. The old recipe was so much better. (17 boxes left, I stocked up lol)
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention tat I got around to trying my samples. The cinnamon roll taste a lot like cinnamon of course. I didn't care much for it. The apple pie on the other hand tasted a lot better in comparison. Like I said earlier I dont have much experience with Quest bars or their other products. Also, I've noticed I'm not as hungry after eating these things. This lasts for most of the day. Does that happen to anybody else?
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to identify these new ones by the label? I'd be interested in picking up a single bar once they are being stocked at my local TJs.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Mine came within a week of 'signing up' for it.

Apple - decent, first taste was odd but got better, wish the apple pieces were bigger

Cinnamon roll - Didn't really taste like one, bland looking, was still good

Apple was way better

Favorite: chocolate chip and cookies n creme. The white chocolate raspberry is good too
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    lseed87 wrote: »

This one still had corn fiber incase people hate that
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Is there any way to identify these new ones by the label? I'd be interested in picking up a single bar once they are being stocked at my local TJs.

Nope they are the same
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

This one still had corn fiber incase people hate that

They all still have the corn fiber
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I just ate my chocolate peanut butter quest bar as part of my breakfast. It's not gross. It has some flavor but could use more pb and chocolate. The texture is like a very dense, sticky brownie. I'd buy it.

Sometime tomorrow I'll try the white chocolate raspberry. (Didn't think it would pair well with coffee lol) It used to be my favorite so I'm hoping it's still good.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough was good, softer and easier on the jaw than the original formula. However it had a notable artificial sweetener aftertaste.

This flavor was my most favorite flavor before the reformulation, and a big reason why was because it didn't have a sweetener aftertaste like so many of their other flavors did.

Regardless, it was still good and I'd purchase if on sale, just as before, but I don't feel any urge to hoard these bars just as before anymore. That old fiber must be one helluva drug if Quest thought it wise to remove it despite how that move would affect repeat business.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    got mine today(im in the us) havent tried them yet I got chocolate brownie and double chocolate chunk.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Man, where's mine? My mail box is open on an inner city street. No body better have stolen them.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I finally tried both. The cookies and cream I really liked, but the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough had an aftertaste that took forever to go away
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I already got (and inhaled) my two free bars. Cookie dough and cookies and creme. I hadn't tried them before so I have nothing to compare to, but they were really good!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    I already got (and inhaled) my two free bars. Cookie dough and cookies and creme. I hadn't tried them before so I have nothing to compare to, but they were really good!

Yay for Quest newbies without any biases!