Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• mississippi3
    mississippi3 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey everybody!

If you diligently track your caloric and macros, exercise, and really monitor what your daily nutrition is, you'll lose weight! If anything, this app is a wake-up call. :)

Looking for friends
  • WishfulThinking0
    WishfulThinking0 Posts: 54 Member
    Any younger people on MFP (17-24) imma be your friend, I live in England and just want to get healthier but not necessarily lose weight :smile:
  • CEM764159
    CEM764159 Posts: 59 Member
    Looking for motivated, interactive friends.
  • Roasties1234
    Roasties1234 Posts: 15 Member
    I could use more people for motivation, although I am positive, I am starting on this new me today!!!
  • SarahDavis187
    SarahDavis187 Posts: 9 Member
    I would love to make new friends on here! I'm a mommy who works full time and I have about 20 pounds to lose right now! :)
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • ladymorevna
    ladymorevna Posts: 19 Member
    Pick me!
  • Looking to eat better, be more healthy, and lose 20 pounds. Add me! :smiley:
  • dazucena
    dazucena Posts: 9 Member
    I'm new again to MFP, would love friends for motivation and Accountability. I love in North Carolina.
  • Hey . . . Could anyone send me a message explaining how to make friend requests? :blush:
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 82 Member
    Lift
  • nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 82 Member
    Lift big, eat big!! I'm trying!! Add me guys if you know how to push the training to the max! I need like minded people for motivation and ideas!
  • rachelvalerie98
    rachelvalerie98 Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for friends around their 20s to help motivate eachother. I'm currently trying to lose aroung 50 lbs, and I'd love some encouraging friends! So feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Mary090786
    Mary090786 Posts: 6 Member
    I could so use the motivation and I love new friends:)
  • awilcocks31
    awilcocks31 Posts: 6 Member
    I'll take an add as well :)
  • awilcocks31
    awilcocks31 Posts: 6 Member
    Kelven2330 wrote: »
    PS. I am totally starving right now and could eat my computer.

PSS. Thanks for listening.

What are the Marcos on a pc though?
  • jb3348mfp
    jb3348mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there, John 49 here in the South East of England. I'm looking for more friends to keep my progress on MFP going. So far I have lost 4.5kg since January with another 10kg to go. All new friends welcome!
  • ememwen
    ememwen Posts: 7 Member
    I could use some friends too, please feel free to add me!
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Could always use the support!
  • davoiscool
    davoiscool Posts: 125 Member
    Greetings all! I'm active every day and post most days, sharing my successes and asking after yours! Add me if you wish!