Ladies! What are your bust, waist, and hips measurements?

Options

Replies

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    The OP forgot to post her age, and so did the rest of the posters. Our body shape (inches too), change a lot after having children and after menopause. Even at normal weight we many never get the measurements that we want and strive for. So let's be realistic.

I am 4 feet 11 inches and 72 years old, and I have been maintaining my weight for almost 6 years. Bust is around 32 inches; my natural waist (above belly bottom): 25 to 25.2 inches' hips between 35.75 and 36 inches; yes, I am a pear shape. It all depends how well and how consistent I am placing the measuring tape in the same place.
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    5'8" and 45-34-42
  • chimaerandi
    chimaerandi Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    39-29.5-40 Pretty much an hourglass type

I used to be something like 44--40--47 so no one here give up hope!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Synacious - how how how did you do it?!?! Details, please!! Thanks for posting the pics. My she-ro! :)

:D Thank you! To be completely honest, when I started out I was running three days per week with the C25K app on my phone. I was also doing the 21 Day Fix program, but not the eating plan. I still counted calories and at first I was consuming 1200 calories per day. After about a month of this, my body let me know it was not happy, so I increased my calories to around 1600 to 1900 depending on the day. About the 21 Day Fix program: I am NOT a Beachbody coach nor do I buy/sell their Shakeology stuff. I only chose the 21 Day Fix workouts because they had a wide variety of exercises per week: pilates, yoga, weights, and cardio and I didn't want to get bored because I know how I can be sometimes. Also, I was able to get it online for free, so I went with that. After two rounds of 21DF and a round of 21DF Extreme, I thought I needed something more intense so I tried ChaLEAN Extreme.

ChaLEAN Extreme was a program I downloaded for free years ago and I always gave up within 30 days, but not this time. It focuses on nothing but resistance training. It's not 150 pound deadlifts or an 100 pound bench press, but it is compound lifts and it WORKED. Besides, I didn't feel ready for intense lifting yet being a beginner and all. I can honestly say that doing the program changed my body composition. Again, I hate Beachbody's Coach/MLM side of things, but some of their workouts are solid. For me, ChaLEAN Extreme is that workout program. My body responded well to it. I just finished the 90 days and I'm doing the 30 day Lean for Life phase right now.

Gisel2015 wrote: »
    The OP forgot to post her age, and so did the rest of the posters. Our body shape (inches too), change a lot after having children and after menopause. Even at normal weight we many never get the measurements that we want and strive for. So let's be realistic.

That's an interesting point!

I guess to amend my previous posts in this thread, I'm 31 and I will never have children. I'm 5'3.5", 113 pounds. Bust: 32in, Waist: 25.25in, Hips: 35.5in.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    What's interesting to me and confirms some thoughts I have about what my goal weight may be, is how someone of similar measurements and height can be so much lighter than I am.

I'm 5'5, 34 and in case it was missed am 39-29.5-42 (remeasured tonight, hips have gone down another inch since I last measured) and 179lbs. I'm all boobs and bum with a good foundation of muscle due to a very sporty past (gymnast and dancer). So yeah, will be interesting to see what I weigh at goal measurements!
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great Synacious. Interesting. I got to my goal weight twice but wondering if my body was telling me I wasn't happy too because i gained it back. Now I'm at 133, so not too bad. My trainer who I hired three weeks ago told me that 1200 calories was too low for my 5 day a week, sometimes two hours a day, routine. So I'm taking her word for it and at 1400. That's hard cuz the scale maybe has gone down to 132.8 in three weeks. Grrrrrr. That's the part i can't get my head around. All this working out, my pants feeling looser, and yet the scale is Satan. I'm gonna TRY to stick with this. :'(
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    5'3 34-27-40.
    Super pear shaped. Would like to get down to a 25 waist and 38 hips though!

32, 25, 40... even more pear shaped! Nice to see other people as uh... unbalanced let's say!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    lisalsd1 wrote: »
    34-26-36 at 5'3...ALMOST the right size for Sir Mix-A-Lot.

Lol, my husband quotes this for me
  • kisamekick
    kisamekick Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5"7, 35 - 28 - 38 :)
  • mrtastybutt
    mrtastybutt Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'6" and 41. Current measurements are: 38-29-39 weight : 160
    Starting measurements were: 38-38-42 weight: 194

FWIW, I used to be 5'7.5" tall. Scoliosis is a b*tch.
  • c613477
    c613477 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    36-27-41. Can't seem to drop the gigantic hips!!! I need to drop at least 3 inches at my hips to fit better in my clothes...I will pendent me under 26" waist before I get to 38" hips. Sigh...
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    44yo
    5'4 and 125lbs
    36/26/36
  • _emma_78
    _emma_78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. 34-25-36 a teeny bit pear shaped
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I will be 34 this year and I am 5"3/ 1.63cm or 1.64cm on a good day.
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options

I am 4 feet 11 inches and 72 years old, and I have been maintaining my weight for almost 6 years. Bust is around 32 inches; my natural waist (above belly bottom): 25 to 25.2 inches' hips between 35.75 and 36 inches; yes, I am a pear shape. It all depends how well and how consistent I am placing the measuring tape in the same place.

I'm 32, had 2 children (with 8 months between pregnancies) and absolutely blame them for the disappearance of my waist (I had one when I was 28/when I became pregnant) and plan to hold it over them forever. If I can't make them feel guilty for things they have absolutely no control over, what's the point in being a parent?

• acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    When I started I think I was around 36, 34, 38 at 5'4. Now I am 32, 25, 34.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I'm 48 and have had 2 children...I think height matters too ...so at 5'8 and 38- 27.7 - 38.5 I look pretty proportional

It doesn't hurt that I have relatively long limbs too, however my waist is probably a couple of inches larger than when I was this weight pre children ...I still have the feeling that my waist should probably be 25 but TBH it looks pretty slim and I still can't get waist to fit in trousers that fit my butt...it always gapes
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    31 years old 5'4, 125 lbs and 35, 27, 36 - not even sure what to call it. I think it's ruler? I'm happy with it.

I think my "straight up and down" look might be because I have a lot of loose skin and damaged abdominal muscles. If I had that seen to I'd likely have a smaller waist. It's not that important to me though.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    lisalsd1 wrote: »
    34-26-36 at 5'3...ALMOST the right size for Sir Mix-A-Lot.

Love it! Same measurements at 5"2.
  • AlexaAdkins
    AlexaAdkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'1" and 126.5 pounds (still in a cutting phase though) and measure in at 32-28-39 (thank you squats!!). Hope to get my waist back down to the 25" it used to be!