Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 1
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I'm doing horribly with my LNS. I just don't understand why I do it. I generally stay within my calories during the day and then blow it at night. I'll eat 500 to 1,000 calories. I'm not hungry. I am not even eating food that's particularly good. Lately, I've been getting into my husband's frosted mini wheats. We've been together 10 years. I never was interested in that cereal before. I still don't really like and I certainly won't eat it with milk. No, only straight out of box. It's got a good crunching appeal. So, here am. Keeping track starting today. And I'm going to be much more active on his forum.

So, here are my rules.

1. Post on this forum daily.
    2. No snacking after supper unless it is strawberries (I won't binge on strawberries) or ONE English muffin with a piece of laughing cow cheese or a slice of cheese.
    3. Brush and floss my teeth after dinner. Put whitening trays on if my teeth can handle it.
    4. Log it before I eat it?
    5. Drink a half bottle of water first.
    6. Say a prayer first.
  • amyc_900
    amyc_900 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to say I'm in?! No snacks after 9pm :) unless it's a banana! Let's go! As of today - me 1, LNS 0
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,269 Member
    Options
    February goals
    • Finish eating at 9pm 5/7 nights per week.
    • Finish eating at 10pm 2/7 nights per week of my choice.
    • Take it one day at a time.

Me: 7*
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 7 ...(overall streak: 22) :smiley:

• WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 6*
    Streak: 51 :smiley:

February LNS Goal: Eat nothing after 9 p.m. 27 of 29 days.
  • saramariam786
    saramariam786 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 2

hear ya Missmissy0003 - keep truckin!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,226 Member
    Options
    Feb 7
    Streak: 7
    ~~~~~
    Feburary goals
    1. Beat last months with ONLY 4 LNS days
    2. Protein drink AFTER morning exercise
    3. Make sodium goal
    4. No eating after 8
  • enomeknworb
    enomeknworb Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me 8
    LNS 0
    Streak 9
  • 62apples
    62apples Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ok I am joining this. Like many, I am fine during the day. Last night, I just had to have a bowl of cereal, and I never eat cereal. That bowl of cereal put me over my limit. I did not need it. But for some reason, I really wanted it.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I'm doing horribly with my LNS. I just don't understand why I do it. I generally stay within my calories during the day and then blow it at night. I'll eat 500 to 1,000 calories. I'm not hungry. I am not even eating food that's particularly good. Lately, I've been getting into my husband's frosted mini wheats. We've been together 10 years. I never was interested in that cereal before. I still don't really like and I certainly won't eat it with milk. No, only straight out of box. It's got a good crunching appeal. So, here am. Keeping track starting today. And I'm going to be much more active on his forum.

So, here are my rules.

2. No snacking after supper unless it is strawberries (I won't binge on strawberries) or ONE English muffin with a piece of laughing cow cheese or a slice of cheese.
    3. Brush and floss my teeth after dinner. Put whitening trays on if my teeth can handle it.
    6. Say a prayer first.

Hi Missy I feel for you, keep yourself busy, especially your hands !! You can do this one day at a time
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    62apples wrote: »
    Ok I am joining this. Like many, I am fine during the day. Last night, I just had to have a bowl of cereal, and I never eat cereal. That bowl of cereal put me over my limit. I did not need it. But for some reason, I really wanted it.

Good luck I like your name I love apples
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Me: 6*
    Streak: 51 :smiley:

February LNS Goal: Eat nothing after 9 p.m. 27 of 29 days.

Doing great
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Day 7
    Me 6
    LNS 1
    Streak 6 Feb and 29 Jan =35.
    I think this is a win to me so far
  • 62apples
    62apples Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    cadownham wrote: »

So, here are my rules.

6. Say a prayer first.

Hi Missy I feel for you, keep yourself busy, especially your hands !! You can do this one day at a time

On the days that I eat "bone broth" I seem to do better. I am trying to follow the 26Blue dot com hints for unquenchable hunger. Lack of water makes the body seek water from food...hunger. Lack of sleep makes the body seek energy from food...hunger. So it says to drink at least 6 cups of water, sleep in at least one day a week, eat "bone broth", and take a natural B vitamin (like the brands natural source, raw, or thorne research). I have not bought the B vitamins yet. Two days ago I made a beef bone broth and was not hungry the rest of the day and night. So I have bought two chicken quarters and am putting one with an onion into my electric pressure cooker. I will have that for breakfast and see how I do in the evening.
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feb 7
    Me-5
    LNS-2
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Streak: 7

I hate football. I didn't partake in all the Super Bowl hype! o:)
  • rockstargreatness
    rockstargreatness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me-7
    LNS-0
    Streak-7
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Me-7
    LNS-0
    Streak-7