• jessicarehll
    jessicarehll Posts: 37 Member
    I so LOVE hummus!!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    mmmmmmmmmm hummus on pizza is even better
  • rattiemomma
    rattiemomma Posts: 41 Member
    I do love hummus, especially spinach-artichoke, but I'm mostly popping in to say that, as I scrolled past on my little screen, at first I thought the title was "Who loves humans". Lol
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Love love love hummus
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    So freaking good. Great with pesto, too.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Ooo, I love me some tasty humans!
  • tracyfm
    tracyfm Posts: 3 Member
    I love it so much, I have it almost every day. It's hard to believe it's such a low-cal thing.
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Me. Me. Me. New found. "Hope" hummus.....so addicted.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Mmmmm hummus
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    I do love hummus, especially spinach-artichoke, but I'm mostly popping in to say that, as I scrolled past on my little screen, at first I thought the title was "Who loves humans". Lol

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not the only one who read that at first!
    I've tried making my own hummus but somehow it's just never as good as I hope.
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Me!
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Some store bought stuff is pure garbage. Some can be 1/2 soybean oils. That is not good hummus.
    Make your own with olive oil if you want good taste.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Love hummus!!!!
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    nj2121 wrote: »
    Hummus is so damn good

I do! I actually make my own. It is so easy and cheaper than store bought. The only downside is to make it super smooth is you have to skin every chickpea. A little time consuming but really worth it.
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    KDar1988 wrote: »
    nj2121 wrote: »
    Hummus is so damn good

I do! I actually make my own. It is so easy and cheaper than store bought. The only downside is to make it super smooth is you have to skin every chickpea. A little time consuming but really worth it.

You peel your chickpeas? Wow, I can't imagine. I've never noticed the "peels" but I don't mind mine a bit course I guess. I use tahini, garlic and lemon......so yummy!
  • MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    I can't get enough of lemon hummus + pineapple jalapeño <3
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    I love hummus, I just wish the ways I love it weren't so high in calories.. With lots of olive oil eaten with bread, in a sandwich with falafel...etc.

Last but not least fatteh... that's hummus with bread, chickpeas, clarified butter, fried ground beef and oil roasted pine and other nuts EATEN WITH SPOONS... yeah.. try to eat a 2 spoon serving of that then watch the rest of the people on the table swallow one spoon after another. This was the only thing I asked my family not to make often. I mean I can have 2 slices of pizza, I can take a smaller piece of lasagna or any other commonly high calorie food, but going from eating 1 - 1.5 cups to eating 2-4 spoons is just miserable...

do.php?img=4088[\img]
  • import69
    import69 Posts: 15 Member
    Never tried it, I looked at it in Tesco a few times but took no noticed of it really. Is it healthy or good for a diet?
  • BunnyBomb
    BunnyBomb Posts: 143 Member
    I friggen love hummus!!!!

I make my own chilli hummus with fresh chilli from the greenhouse, it's lovely :smile: I buy dried chick peas in bulk then soak them, ready for blending. Chickpeas are a great source of protein and so much better than things like mayonnaise in a sand which or salad!