Options
    Depression
    OCD
    Bipolar 2
    SAD
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    ANXIETY., only started at perimenopausal stage.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Generalized anxiety disorder
    Depression
    Eating disorders....all of them.
    And an addictive personality.

And I'm sure it'll only get worse as I get older!
  • Turtle1104
    Turtle1104 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bi-polar II, binge eating disorder, adhd, panic disorder, major clinical depression, OCD
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ANXIETY., only started at perimenopausal stage.

My anxiety got a lot worse with this. All of a sudden I couldn't do heights, or fair rides, bridges etc. When I always loved them. Social anxiety got twice as bad. Hormones really play a big part, that's why its so important to me to eat healthy, it's just been a struggle this past year and a half.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Alcoholic. Sober many years. My mother was an alcoholic. Her sister was an alcoholic. their father (my grandfather) was an alcoholic. His father (my great-grandfather) was an alcoholic.....I'm pretty sure it is a genetic thing.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Testophobia
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder but I don't think I actually have that. I have depression alot though
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    and also ADHD
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm just a serial killer so ya
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    social anxiety, I've also diagnosed myself with borderline personality disorder. Not sure but I might
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Glad I could get that off my chest
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    6dbncrc0fz57.jpg

You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?

i'd take him to the doctor

You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl/guy. You show it to your husband/wife. He/She likes it so much, he/she hangs it on your bedroom wall. The girl/guy is lying on a bearskin rug.

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Agenesis Corpus Callosum
    ADHD
    Allergic to household cleaners (409, Mr. Clean etc)
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Depression and anxiety, official diagnosis.

Hypothyroidism doesn't help with either, nor does pernicious anemia... but I get both. Just finishing another round of high dose vitamin D too.
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I used to suffer from chronic depression and anxiety. I'd get really bad panic attacks and black out sometimes. I haven't had an attack since I cut all ties with my father. I don't feel as depressed or as anxious as often as I used to, mainly because I've learned and sometimes still learning how to control it, but I still have problems socially though.

Also on my list of problems are: coulrophobia, Achluophobia, and OCD. I also have a mild form of Tourette Syndrome, if that counts, I squeak randomly throughout the day and I get some pretty crazy looks sometimes.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to girls with red hair.

Haha!!! You've got it bad, dude.

I've got it bad for you @Crimson_Fire ;)
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Options
    Sigh. Anxiety (GAD/Social), Severe Depression. Thats all I know.