How long did it take for you to see results?

Options
I have been using MFP for about a month and a half, Im 5"8 and weigh 145 pounds, I work out 6 times a week and have been eating fairly healthy. Every time I go on the scale the number doesn't change! and it just discourages me as if I will never reach my goal or that loosing weight for me is just impossible. so I just wanted to know when did you start seeing results?

Replies

• avillalnazo
    avillalnazo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right away.... I work out 4times a week minimal cardio (20min) then weights....about 2 hour work outs. I'm 5'0 ft 175 lbs started at 183. Ive been using mfp for 6 weeks! 1200 calorie diet. Lots of protein!
  • brianlundlarsen
    brianlundlarsen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    mfpgal14 wrote: »
    been eating fairly healthy

Does that mean at a deficit? Because you can live off kale and brussel sprouts and gain weight if you eat enough of them :)

If you don't do it already, then measure all your food on a kitchen scale, put it in myfitnesspal and be careful how many of your exercise calories you eat back. Exercise is usually overestimated no matter if it's from a HR watch or myfitnesspal and with you working out 6 days a week that could amount for a lot.
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I noticed some extra room in my jeans right away, but it slowed down considerably after that. I also started at 1200 though, and then changed to 1400 because I was left too hungry.