What is your career?

Options
1235»

Replies

• shannasuggs
    shannasuggs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the movie business.

Right now I am a producer assistant / head coordinator for the United Film Festivals, but I work on set for side jobs as well. I'm also a masters student and a SAHM.

I love it! My dream is to have a bakery though. Geez, thats probably a ways off.

That's cool about the bakery! I wouldn't mind working at a bakery... I mean I like watching cooking shows and Ace of Cakes and its so neat what they come up with...I'm really not artsy I guess...but I could learn!

I love baking too! Just signed up for a Wilton Cake Decorating class at a local AC Moore. It's gonna be hard not to eat the cake though. :sad:
  • shannasuggs
    shannasuggs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... Website Designer, Programmer, Graphic Designer... I wear many hats.
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Full time firefighter-I'm a Lieutenant on an engine, and I'm also certified as a paramedic

Full time wife to a police officer (please sir, can you cuff me?)

I'm a full time student-Getting a management degree (emergency management) and I graduate in May

I'm a full time mother to a toddler that frequently mutates into a monster

Does marathon training count?
  • smalltownsquarepeg
    smalltownsquarepeg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LOL! I was just thinking to myself "not a graphic designer in the bunch?" and now I'm posting right behind another one! :drinker:

I'm a resigned art director turned photography studio owner (in my home) and my kids (the younger two) stay home with me, now!

Um, I'd like to add that if I owned or worked at a bakery...or could bake AT ALL...I would have eighty pounds to lose instead of forty. I loves me some baked goods!!
  • cszymanski
    Options
    I am a teacher, certified in elementary and special education. I am a mom to 4 kids who are very active in sports, school and music. Last but not least, I am a wife to a college coach.

There is never a dull moment here:smile:
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    I am a home school mom and occasionally help my husband at his Internet café.:bigsmile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't have one yet :sad:

I am about to graduate, then it's off to grad school for a PhD in Physiology. I want to be a Physiology professor for undergrads. I'm an assistant manager at Hibbett Sports right now.
  • Puddmuffin
    Puddmuffin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow!
    I liked reading about you all. :happy:
    I am a In-Home Hospice Caregiver. I have worked in the Geriatric / Alzheimers field for almost 30yrs.
    I started out in the late 70's as a CNA in our local Retirement Home.
    I became a medication Assistant and worked with Alzheimers patients for two years. I decided to get certified as an Activity Director in the mid 90's and worked at a Rehab Center. Then I took a long needed break. I returned in 2000 and love in-home care, it's the one-on-one attention I can give that I love.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Army, I am the Medical Planner for my BDE.....whatever that means..