Calling all geeks - she didn't even cry when Wash died

Options
13»

Replies

• calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    omg i cried so hard! my husband looked at me like i was crazy! i wish they'd bring Firefly back to TV too...
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • hnjohnson007
    Options
    P.S. Alan Tudyk was RIOT in the movie Death at a Funeral (the British version)...if you are a Wash fan, you'll enjoy this!

Oh my goodness I was crying like a baby during this movie too but it was from laughing so hard! Alan Tudyk is hilarious!
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    I cried when Walsh died.

I cried when Giles got kill in season 8 of buffy (Comic)

Joss Whedon know how to make you cry, but he is the best. I love everything he makes.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i <3 wash :(

did anybody see him in death at a funeral?? (the british one) HYSTERICAL!!

"why are my hands so big??"
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Iamgiam -

yes, it's a TV show... never seen it, but dated a guy who loved it. I guess it's to some people what Twin Peaks is to those like me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series)
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    You guys have totally inpired me to dig out my dvd's and watch them again!

My bf bought firefly (i didn't know it existed) but i had already seen serenity. Love it.

I couldn't believe when Wash died! She wasn't nearly upset enough. If i cried, you should cry lol!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Best show evar! I can't tell you how many times I've watched the dvd's over and over again.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    lol wtf is Firefly ????

You have to ask? :laugh:

lol!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Love Firefly/Serenity!!! I love all things Joss Whedon, though.. even have the Mutant Enemy monster on my arm :)
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Let's be bad guys...

This here is Vera...

and my favorite...

"Oooo.... good Book..."
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    *love this!*
    My text ringtone is Mal:
    "We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode."

My kids are hooked too. I can't tell you how many times I hear "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" from them.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Freshman year of college, week before finals two of my best friends and I spent the entire weekend squished in my lofted college dorm bed eating cold pizza and salad watching Firefly. They both knew the series and I didn't, they didn't warn me about Wash. I cried. Hysterically. Paused the movie and went outside for a cigarette. I was so upset. I'm still upset.

True Story: I've once turned down a second date with guy I wasn't sure about bc he didn't know Firefly. Mostly it was an excuse because I wasn't THAT into him, but it was one my friends appreciated.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options

My kids are hooked too. I can't tell you how many times I hear "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" from them.

I love that scene.