Anybody else goin throu mid life crisis ???

Options

Replies

• Bethie_ess
    Bethie_ess Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about a crisis...more like a mid-life wake up call, lol. Lots of work, but worth it in the long run. :)
  • m27un
    m27un Posts: 217 Member
    Options

My new Polynesian piece :)
  • m27un
    Options
    hja8kz09ne41.jpeg

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Bethie_ess wrote: »
    I'm not sure about a crisis...more like a mid-life wake up call, lol. Lots of work, but worth it in the long run. :)

I did great through mid life, now I'm hearing the "do this before you die" call.
  • m27un
    Options
    m27un wrote: »
    hja8kz09ne41.jpeg

Reading this anyone?! Add me up!! :)
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, no mid life crisis yet.
  • johnkinsela87
    johnkinsela87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all I'm Lisa from UK and looking for friends similar age, I've just turned big 40 and kids think mummies goin throu mid life crisis lol so who's with me ?

I thought this 'midlife' thing is what I was going through. Maybe not, I just want to lose weight before I hit 40 in just over a year, so I can say I still look 30. I know! Nothing sounds more like a mid-life crisis than trying to recapture your youth! lol But then again, I was going through that when I was in my twenties. I was 19 for seven years! lol
  • melstampz
    melstampz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and YES absolutely. I just gotta ask: What is this "aging" thing and who signed me up for it?! Where is the unsubscribe button? ;) All kidding aside, I'd like to become grateful for my years and enjoy a life that begins at 40.

I like what Bethie_ess said: "more like a mid-life wake up call." Too true. I think feeling healthy is the key, so we're in the right place. And connection... that seems crucial too, so thanks for asking your question. I feel less alone in here. :)<3
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Too true girls
  • michymoo1971
    michymoo1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all I'm Lisa from UK and looking for friends similar age, I've just turned big 40 and kids think mummies goin throu mid life crisis lol so who's with me ?

• michymoo1971
    michymoo1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa yep I know the feeling hit 40 got divorced and turned to food for comfort. Good luck with your tracking feel free to add me :wink: x
  • landwarrior2014
    landwarrior2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just turned 33 and I myself feel like going through mid-life crisis
  • mme1127
    mme1127 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it a "crisis." It's called "life,"

I am loving this time of my life...never been happier or healthier...got SCUBA certified last year, training for a 1/2 marathon this year...if you feel sad about aging, find some new hobbies, make some new friends, buy some new clothes...but don't let life pass you by... :)

I have to agree! It's not a mid life crisis that you're experiencing. You're just doing what you like and not giving a hoot as to what others think about it, lol! The great part of celebrating more birthdays is that you start to really love and accept yourself, do what you want, and see experiences as something to devour, instead of cringing every time something new, different, or challenging comes along. Having "been there, done that" has it's perks baby! Enjoy!!!!!!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Life just keeps getting better!! Live it while you can!
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    mme1127 wrote: »

I am loving this time of my life...never been happier or healthier...got SCUBA certified last year, training for a 1/2 marathon this year...if you feel sad about aging, find some new hobbies, make some new friends, buy some new clothes...but don't let life pass you by... :)

I have to agree! It's not a mid life crisis that you're experiencing. You're just doing what you like and not giving a hoot as to what others think about it, lol! The great part of celebrating more birthdays is that you start to really love and accept yourself, do what you want, and see experiences as something to devour, instead of cringing every time something new, different, or challenging comes along. Having "been there, done that" has it's perks baby! Enjoy!!!!!!

It's the kids and hubby I think I'm fine lol :wink:
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Life just keeps getting better!! Live it while you can!

I'm try it
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options

• MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hi Lisa yep I know the feeling hit 40 got divorced and turned to food for comfort. Good luck with your tracking feel free to add me :wink: x

Good luck too Hunni
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Anymore ?
  • sweetestlove1
    sweetestlove1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm Daniela from US and I'm with you girl! lol... I turned 40 in September and find myself thinking .... wait... what happened to my 30's?? So focused on having and raising kids that the years just have seemed to fly by.