Jamie Easons 12 week programme

Options

Replies

• JacquiD22
    JacquiD22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down. Started it a while back and just kinda stopped, but I'd love to give it another try. FYI I made her turkey sausage recipe from her post pregnancy program on bodybuilding.com and they're awesome
  • shelleyajax
    shelleyajax Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give it a try
  • fitskim
    fitskim Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start phase two of her plan starting tomorrow!!
  • fit_elliex
    fit_elliex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd love to. My body space username is starxlight if anyone wants to add me. I tried the programme many times but never finished it. It wlwould be nice to have buddies to do it with :wink:
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Im starting Wk 11 in the morning and will probably restart the program over. I've lost several inches overall but not much weight lost from it but Im definitely stronger. It get a bit brutal in Phase 3 if this your first time following a program. BB username Punkin385
  • Nikki_Cherry
    Nikki_Cherry Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started it a couple if years ago before I had my daughter, got through phase 2 and was definitely ALOT stronger. But I wasn't eating right, restricting my calories to 700 a day, so I didn't see any gains really. I've been training pretty hard the last month but feel like I need some proper direction and a program to follow again
  • Zenwenner
    Zenwenner Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm in Phase 1 / Week 2 now :) Feeling good! Sore, but good