• madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job! Truly inspiring!
  • verifiedvalerie
    verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    @ShaneLynch1972 You. Are. Incredible.

I'm so happy for you! You must feel like a completely different person - cause you certainly look like one. Thank you so much for sharing! The inspiration this provides to those around you and others seeing this is truly a beautiful byproduct of your hard work!

Keep living your best life my friend. You deserve it.
  • machjas
    machjas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. I'm at 388lbs currently, and that's after losing 9. Started waking up early in the mornings to walk, and I've been doing a mile every morning. I think after seeing this, I'm going to step up my game a little bit!

Thanks man.
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your success!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    What an incredible difference! Very well done indeed :-) The lack of knee pain is wonderful :-)
  • badassbeaver
    badassbeaver Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, excellent!
  • 200pax
    200pax Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement! congratulations
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. Congrats on your success! Thanks for sharing!
  • PDoggie1995
    PDoggie1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is incredibly well done. You're an inspiration to me. You have proven that a lifestyle change beats a diet or exercise any day. Not saying there is not merit to all ways, but I honestly believe that just being accountable to ourselves is the key and I am trying to utilize that theory now. I am two weeks in, 5.8lbs in my personal journey down, 29.2lbs to go :smiley: Thanks again for the awesome motivation!!
  • tadeudz73
    tadeudz73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Your dedication is inspiring. Well done Shane!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome!!
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    amazing story... have you been following a specific eating program as well as incorporating walking
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, this isn't "shabby" its amazing! You are glowing. :smiley:
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Side by side

jdr3rsjrlwx7.jpg
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Your progress is legendary. Amazing work.
  • ShaneLynch1972
    Options
    agbmom556 wrote: »
    Congratulations! :)
    What do your daily meals look like?

Here is a link to my log. I know a lot of my meals are repetitive, but I love what I eat and I am a creature of habit.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/ShaneLynch1972
  • KitchyWitchy
    KitchyWitchy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Nothing spectacular? Are you kidding me. That's beyond spectacular. You look amazing and your story is so inspiring!
  • ShaneLynch1972
    Options
    amazing story... have you been following a specific eating program as well as incorporating walking

I didn't really follow any specific program. I do did plan my meals a day in advance so I could get the macros and nutrient counts were they needed to be. I also got a book from iBooks called "Ride Your Way Lean" It's obviously for cyclists but is has awesome information in it.
  • ShaneLynch1972
    Options
    Thanks everyone for you awesome comments. It means the world to me. You all inspire me to do my best, you truly do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!