Gained 20 pounds in 2 days?

Options
13»

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Stricera wrote: »
    Okay so like :v I went to the bathroom(Thanks diarrhea) and when I last looked at the scale I was 261. Now that after I went I'm 247. :u Is this the extreme water weight thing or am I going crazy?

Yeah, definitely the scale unless you just evacuated about 7 liters of water. Doubtful.

Exactly.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'd really be checking your scale battery.

Just replaced them and it's tellign me the same thing as the last batts' did

Well it's either a dodgy scale or you have some serious medical condition happening. What's your feels on this? If you were retaining that much water, you would definitely feel it.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    It sounds like its time for a new scale.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Or maybe you are just not remembering your starting weight correctly or looked at it too quickly, thought it said 261 and it was actually 251.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a scale I used to have. I got rid of it and the wild rapid weight changes stopped.
  • owlprincess1234
    owlprincess1234 Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Although I agree this person is probably trolling, my SO was diagnosed with an auto immune disease when he went from 145 to 165 over 2 days. It is possible, you just to have this weird disease called minimal change disease or Nil disease. Which causes intense swelling of the belly, and limbs. Like real intense.

He's back to 145 after a heavy course of steroids.
  • Stricera
    Stricera Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Well it's either a dodgy scale or you have some serious medical condition happening. What's your feels on this? If you were retaining that much water, you would definitely feel it.

Well for about 3 days now I've felt veeerry bloated. Like a fat beached whale thats just moaning and oo'ing
  • Stricera
    Options
    Or maybe you are just not remembering your starting weight correctly or looked at it too quickly, thought it said 261 and it was actually 251.

I'm pretty sure that after a good 15 second stare at a scale wouldn't be a quick glance :v
  • singingflutelady
    Options

Well for about 3 days now I've felt veeerry bloated. Like a fat beached whale thats just moaning and oo'ing

You didn't poop 14 lbs
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

I'd be going to the doctor for a check up and also be weighing myself on their scales.
    This way you'll know for sure exactly what's happening.

• zoeysasha37
    edited February 2016
    Options

If you feel that bloated, go to a doctor .
  • Stricera
    Options

You didn't poop 14 lbs

I hope not that'd be weird
  • zoeysasha37
    Options

You didn't poop 14 lbs

That may require a c section ?!
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

You didn't poop 14 lbs

That may require a c section ?!

Haha lol
  • nettasaura
    nettasaura Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing. If your floor is not completely level and you have the scale sitting on a wonky spot, the numbers are going to be all over the place. I have this particular problem. It was making me nuts until I solved it by buying an extra wide scale so that my scale would sit flat on the floor. If the scale jiggles or makes noise or moves at all, then you need to relocate it to a flat spot, or give up and buy a wide model scale.
  • BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Like a beached whale that's moaning and oo'ing

Yeah troll
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I would be talking to a doctor. I would do this with regular food and found out I was at the beginning stages of liver and heart failure at the age of 32..not to mention an aria of other problems and I don't drink a drop of liquor.
  • Kristie354
    Kristie354 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My mum has severe medical issues and can retain this much fluid but you can see it. In her legs especially. You really should get it checked. Better to be safe than sorry.
  • Kristie354
    Kristie354 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i had 8 beers yesterday and was 900+ cals over for the day and still woke up down a tad.

i would check your scale batteries.

Lightweight :)

i know i should totally be ashamed of myself LOL

There's a special place in hell "reserved" lol