What part of your body are you most self conscious about?

Options

Replies

• dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Belly all the way around!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    My face is ok! :) Other than that? Uhh...I'm super self-conscious about the rest.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Used to be my legs/butt/tummy but after heavy lifting that changed. Now it would have to be my ta-ta's (which unfortunately are not able to be grown or shaped with working out)
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @LadyValacri When I was heavy, I had the worst back fat. In fact, I had to have held at least 30-40% of my weight just in my back! I've hit my goal, and my back has totally changed, it looks good now. So what I'm trying to say is - there is hope for your back! Now, the area I'm most self conscious of is my arms. I have the dreaded "bingo wings," thanks to the deflation of the fat/loose skin, but I have hope they will tighten up some over time. Also my lower stomach is another problem area, but since no one will ever be seeing that (except myself and my husband), I am not too worried about it.
  • runsonrabbitfood
    runsonrabbitfood Posts: 89 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Stomach. Despite being on the lower end of "normal" for bmi, I've got squish sitting on top of it. Having a curvy back doesn't help much either and sticks it out even further. What I wouldn't do for one of those sexy flat stomachs. Seriously.
  • staceyxb
    staceyxb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thighs
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im a girl and i have high testosterone so im hairy than most women. I have hair across my stomach and i dont always shave it and sometimes ill unexpectedly have to get naked like at a doctors and they'll see it and i die a little on the inside. Starting from the top my face i think my nose and mouth are too big and im just not pretty usually ugly. My breasts are slightly uneven. Its a big cause of anxiety and sadness for me as a woman it makes me feel less feminine. As i stated earlier the hair i even have a few strands across my breasts! My legs are skinny and i have wide chubby feet. And to top it all off i am 35 pounds overweight...so a lot.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    BUT WERE ALL SEXY. I'm sick of caring lmao. When we're all 99 we're guna laugh at ourselves and wonder why he hell we gave such a fuk :lol:
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    The saddle bags on my thighs,my spider veins and adult acne. Worst genetics ever I swear.
  • qhayley337
    qhayley337 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tummy and bum :(
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My lower tummy, it was fine before kids I'm afraid it won't get better no matter how much weight I lose. :(
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Lower abs currently.
    But thanks to switching up my workout and watching the diet, I'm seeing progress!
  • c_massey24
    c_massey24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My gut. Beer is tasty, but it is not my friend.
  • lessthanyesterd4y
    Options
    my hips!
  • braff13077
    braff13077 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Butt. Flat as a pancake.
  • MindySm
    MindySm Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Stomach and *kitten*
  • Luchovida