Aleeshawilliams22 Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    24 days in, 11 lb down. 194 days to go.

Awesome Job!!
  • zgiarc
    zgiarc Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been going since December 27. I'm currently down 27 pounds. Hoping to lose at least 104 pounds total!
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    zgiarc wrote: »
    I've been going since December 27. I'm currently down 27 pounds. Hoping to lose at least 104 pounds total!

What is your routine? Are you following a program? Or just your own??
  • OverweightZombie
    OverweightZombie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm aiming to lose 110 pounds total and have lost 18 so far. I think it would be fun to have others with similar goals and troubles to chat with. Everyone can feel free to friend me. :)
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    Hello! I'm aiming to lose 110 pounds total and have lost 18 so far. I think it would be fun to have others with similar goals and troubles to chat with. Everyone can feel free to friend me. :)

Yes let's do it!!!
  • BobSilly
    BobSilly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to the site and looking for friends. Feel free to add me.
  • bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    53 days on this journey.. 30lbs as of this morning.... 70 to go...this is the place to do it... log your food ..weigh it if you can... get a good scale ,it helps. eat at a deficit..don't eat back any calories picked up from exercise.. and move your @ss... doesn't matter what you do just get up and move... a fitness tracker is a great motivator... i have a fitbit charge...everyday i push to add a little more.some days are better than others,some days are a trail.but each day is a new challenge and you must get up and meet it.. every single day...this weeks goal i'm shooting for 100 k steps this week... did just over 91 k last week...really great people here with plenty of knowledge.. let me tell you if this old fart (55) can do it... anyone can..its not easy. we didn't put the weight on overnight and it won't come off overnight ... but if you put the effort into it... you can accomplish anything.
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    53 days on this journey.. 30lbs as of this morning.... 70 to go...this is the place to do it... log your food ..weigh it if you can... get a good scale ,it helps. eat at a deficit..don't eat back any calories picked up from exercise.. and move your @ss... doesn't matter what you do just get up and move... a fitness tracker is a great motivator... i have a fitbit charge...everyday i push to add a little more.some days are better than others,some days are a trail.but each day is a new challenge and you must get up and meet it.. every single day...this weeks goal i'm shooting for 100 k steps this week... did just over 91 k last week...really great people here with plenty of knowledge.. let me tell you if this old fart (55) can do it... anyone can..its not easy. we didn't put the weight on overnight and it won't come off overnight ... but if you put the effort into it... you can accomplish anything.

That's awesome keep pushing! We can do this and do it together
  • catvickob
    catvickob Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New to site feel free to add me as a friend I will add you back.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm in it to win it.
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    I'm in it to win it.
    Yes get it!!
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've lost 20 lbs since Jan 1st. I have 103lbs to go! Feel free to friend me!
  • ChefAlexis
    ChefAlexis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! This thread is so motivating! Thanks a million.
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    Hey all! I've lost 20 lbs since Jan 1st. I have 103lbs to go! Feel free to friend me!

YOU GO VANESSA! We all can do this. One day at a time!
  • Aleeshawilliams22
    Options
    ChefAlexis wrote: »
    Im in!!! This thread is so motivating! Thanks a million.

Anytime girl! Add me, let's get these lbs off!!
  • bubbajoe1066
    Options
    As of 10 minutes ago.... 90,309 steps... 15k so far today.... I WILL HIT 100k this week... I WILL NOT FAIL.

hope everyone is having a great day... get up and move ..hit your goals... have fun doing it.. turn it into a game.
    you can do it
  • sgantt1950
    sgantt1950 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    help i need to lose 100 lb but i am not sure how to start and how to use this site completely confused with the tracking help help ....
  • bubbajoe1066
    Options
    sgantt1950 wrote: »
    help i need to lose 100 lb but i am not sure how to start and how to use this site completely confused with the tracking help help ....

you can start here...if you have any questions give me a shout

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    One thing I've been told is when you've plateaued it's probably because your body is used to the same workout & it's not being challenged. Always change out your exercises to not only keep loosing weight but to not bore yourself out! Lots of people get frustrated & confused when -nothing- happens.