*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week 2 6.20.11 (CLOSED G

Options

Replies

• _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 100 a day... which will be way up from where I am averaging now... right now I'm good to get 72 in a day... but know i need to be getting more in so lets shoot for 100.... 700oz total by Sunday! lets do this!!!
  • fitsherry
    fitsherry Posts: 86
    Options
    My goal is 100oz per day with a total of 700oz for the week.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Hi, ladies! My goal will be 80oz a day, which won't be a challenge until the weekend- I'm terrible about water on the weekends!

So, at least 80 a day, total of 560 for the week.

PLUS - since I slacked last week on the burn challenge, I will make myself hit those 3500 calories this week too!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Be Back Later :flowerforyou:

Everyone have a Great Monday
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    I will drink 72 ounces a day (half my weight in ounces); a total of 504 ounces this week. We can do this!
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm in for at least 96oz a day. :flowerforyou:
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    RECOMMENDED IS 1/2 UR BODY WEIGHT IN OZ PER DAY FROM WHAT IVE GATHERED --- SO THATS ABOUT 117 OZ PER DAY FOR ME--- IMA AIM FOR 128 DAILY (8-16OZ BOTTLES WHICH I NORMALLY CAN DO IN WEEKDAYS BUT WEEKENDS AREA STRUGGLE) ---SO 896 THIS WEEK... SHOULD MAKE THIS...GOTTA CRACK DOWN ON WEEKEND --- GOOD MOTIVATION TO GET WATER IN ME THIS COMING WEEKEND ;-)

GOAL- 896 oz 0/896 COMPLETE

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Okay, 67 ounce a day and 469 ounces for the week

Running off to work. Have a Good Day!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ok, water is an issue for me.:ohwell: I barely get 32 oz a day, so I am going to aim for 48 oz a day and 336 oz for the week.:drinker: I will post my measurements and weight when I get home from work. Have a great week everyone!!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 98 oz a day, so 686 oz for the week.
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    Since I breezed through my calorie goal last week I guess I should challenge myself a bit more. I'm shooting for 96 oz (12 cups) a day for a total of 672 for the week!
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well very disappointed with my weight loss this week especially as it was Week 1 of this challenge so going to be making an extra effort this week and part of that will be 68oz of water a day which is 476 for the week.

Good Luck to all the Knockouts this week :-) xx
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    I am going to set a goal of 128oz of water every day. As others have said, I seem to manage to get all of my water in during the week but am not as good about it on the weekend. This is a good challenge for me.

Monday
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am right with those of you who have had problems getting their 8 glasses a day! I've had good streaks where I've had at least 64 oz.... and then I slump again. I'm currently going through a "water slump." Arg! So, this mini challenge is a good one for me! I will aim for 64 ounces a day and hope I exceed it like I did with the burn challenge. So, that's 448 ounces for the week. Better run for my water bottle! :laugh:
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I drink at least the 8 cups a day so I will aim for 12 cups, not sure wt that is in ounces guys....:laugh:

we can do this!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kris!!!

Well I already get in 8 to 12 glasses of water per day, so to challenge myself I m going to shoot for 16 (128 oz) M-F and 8 to 10 (64 to 80) on weekend for total week goal of 784 oz.

Goal 784 oz of water this week:

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

I am going to change this goal. 784 is too much water for me.

One of the reasons I stopped going over 14 cups a day is I was up too much at night time using the wash room. So I am going to shoot for 12 cups a day which is going to make my goal 720 oz this week because I am not going to be exceeding 14 cups a day and I will go ahead and shot for the 12 cups on Sat and Sun also.

Goal 720 oz of water this week:

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • happyhah
    happyhah Posts: 14
    Options
    It is sooo easy to consume water, but how it is packaged i think makes a difference psychologically. If I put a huge 32 oz cup of water in front of me then it takes me forever to drink it, but if I drink my water from bottles I drink more without even thinking of it.

I buy the 16.9 oz bottles. I can easily drink at least five bottles a day which would be 84.5 oz. That will be my minimum each day which will equal at least 591.5 oz of water per week... piece of cake considering how terribly hot it is here in Oklahoma right now!

TIP: For those of you who don't like water, try adding powdered lime to your water, or some MiO liquid... Berry pomegranate is my favorite if I get tired of just plain water.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm going to aim for 12cups a day which is roughly 100ounces. I have one of those reusable cold cups with a lid and straw. A friend of mine bought me one when they were only found at starbucks, but now i've seen them at walmart for $5! This cup really helps me get my water in. I think it might be because of the straw plus I can take it anywhere :) It's holds 2 cups so I think I can easily drink 6 of these a day :)
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Okay, I NEVER drink more than 4 or 5 glasses per day. I am going to TRY to do the 8 per day.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    64oz a day and 448 a week is my goal :)