Joining MFP made me realize:

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    People say it's amazing that t have such a long streak, but it's just been one day at a time.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    - There are an awful lot of people who can't help but be creepy towards woman on those threads which are even just mildly adult. Like someone the other day saying they'd already eaten so any woman who comes near them would end up in their bed or something like that.

- There are people who seem to post to try and steer people into telling them they need to eat more. "My weight has stalled, I need to eat more don't I?" I'm imagining at this point they're waiting by the computer with a big plate of all the foodz waiting for someone to tell them they're right. And the amount of times 'starvation mode' is used...yikes.

- There are also a lot of very knowledgeable people on here who are happy to share their wisdom for nothing in return and won't BS you and will tell you what you need to hear without whinging at you for asking unlike a certain bodybuilding forum for example where asking a question is the worst thing you can do apparently.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That l am not used to getting compliments especially from the younger ladies x
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    That I'm good at predicting who won't make it past 30 days. The "I hate exercising" gets 1-1 odds of bailing.
  • yourhiddengem
    yourhiddengem Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't need to weigh myself every day just because a bunch of people on here do. And I don't need to lose more weight just cause I read someone else's stats and they were smaller than me.

Pretty much over the last two years, I realized I was easily influenced by what was happening around me and I've gotten a lot better at filtering what I want to do rather than what I feel like I should be doing just because people around me say they're doing it/are doing it
  • Hope2BFit81
    Hope2BFit81 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    we are all who we want to be online :)
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of headless torsos running around
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm not the only messed up one in the head lol :3
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    That some people are here to lose weight while others are looking to loose weight. Not sure what "loose weight" is other than just being jiggly. :D:D
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    That when you are hungry enough and out of calories for the day, cauliflower substitued in recipes is just fine.
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    A lot of men are just phony *kitten* lol
  • wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That all women are naughty!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of people who ask for reviews after buying a product. I have never understood this. Why wait until after you have purchased something to find out if it actually works? This is the only place I have seen it done this way.

There are still people in this world that don't believe everything that they read on the internet.
  • wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LCbaby0x wrote: »
    A lot of men are just phony *kitten* lol

Like alot of women are not!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    That when I measure out how many Oreo's I'm going to eat before I start eating them, I am usually just lying to myself.

@Arathels
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The way I used to drink coffee (double double) is ridiculously high in calories. And that I don't easy as well as I thought I did. And I don't get to the gym or move around enough.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    That punctuation has become a relic of the past...
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    That punctuation has become a relic of the past...

Actually English teachers tell people to just use shorter sentences now.
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I've learned that I was right, the world IS many shades of *kitten* up.

Yea it is...and so are most of the people in it!