-Behemoth
    -Arch Enemy
    -Sabaton
    -Alestorm
    -Ensiferum
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Accept, Avenged Sevenfold, Battle Beast, Blind Guardian, Breaking Benjamin, Cans, Chevelle, Demons & Wizards, Disturbed, Elvenking, Five Finger Death Punch, Fozzy, Gloryhammer, Hammerfall, Hellyeah, Kamelot, Level 10, Manowar, Mudvayne, Nightwish, Nothing More, Persuader, Pop Evil, Rage Against the Machine, Sabaton, Serious Black, Shinedown, Stone Sour, Trivium, Tyr, Venom, Visigoth and Volbeat
  • never2old67
    never2old67 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Van Halen
    Boston
    Stepphenwolf
    Motorhead
    AC/DC
    GodSmack
    Billy Idol
    Rammstein
    FOZZY
    Lordi
    Living Color
    Def Leppard
    Black Sabbath
    Limp Bizkit
    Run DMC
    Saliva
    Joe Satriani
    Chickenfoot
    Rage Against The Machine
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    DIO
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Megadeth
    Anthrax
    Exodus
    Black Flag
    DRI
    Jerry's Kids
    Minor Threat
    Bad Brains
    Maiden
    Priest
    Motorhead

so many more.......
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    GWAR doesn't need to be on any lists, it's already assumed that any bands you list are beneath them.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    GWAR doesn't need to be on any lists, it's already assumed that any bands you list are beneath them.

That's what some people say about Insane Clown Posse. I mean, I don't personally know those people but I've heard some people do say that.

I actually like that ICP fans get the hatchet tattoos and paint their faces...makes it easier to spot the stupid people in a crowd.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options

That's what some people say about Insane Clown Posse. I mean, I don't personally know those people but I've heard some people do say that.

Remember that time GWAR was on Jerry Springer?

• positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I saw Five Finger Death Punch with Korn. It was incredible! I never wanted the concert to end.
  • M3ltD0Vvn
    M3ltD0Vvn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I.... I like metal.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    M3ltD0Vvn wrote: »
    I.... I like metal.

Raise your horns, the volume to the right
    Heavy in the morning, metal in the night
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    how is it possible that no one else has mentioned Acid Bath

you are all terrible
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,765 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Luchovida wrote: »
    RUSH

\m/\m/
    Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow, Megadeth, Ghost, Voivod, Dream Theater, Alice in Chains, Motörhead and the mighty Saxon!

RIP Lemmy :-(
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    lisalsd1 wrote: »

Remember that time GWAR was on Jerry Springer?

I don't. But will go see if it's on Youtube right now.

It's on YouTube; everything is on YouTube. Also look for Oderus reading Good Night Moon. You'll thank me later.

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Your whole list Minus Slipknot, and im the same.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Any power metal fans? I love death / black metal, but power metal is fun sometimes too. Sabaton, Powerwolf, Alestorm, Gloryhammer, etc.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Any power metal fans? I love death / black metal, but power metal is fun sometimes too. Sabaton, Powerwolf, Alestorm, Gloryhammer, etc.

Power metal is good too,

I love symphonic metal as well.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    First saw GWAR in 1988/9. Played with Old Skull. Back then they were quite still novel and it was one helluva show. Following week was GG Allin. Now that was the real freak show.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options

I love power metal. I was just listening to some persuader on the ride home today.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Following week was GG Allin. Now that was the real freak show.

GG Allin. You had guts to go to his show. Hopefully you got your immunizations beforehand. I watched his posthumous documentary. Still have the nightmares. Somewhere in purgatory, him and Oderus are having a laugh about the good ole days.
    Wasn't going to miss it. He only made it through three songs before he chucked a glass of piss and that was the end of it. Jack shut it down. Years later, I became friends with a woman who lived at the Oakland house who was one of GG's underage girlfriends in NYC. Wonder what ever happened to her.