True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SurelyShannon
    SurelyShannon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I feel like I'm never enough and have bad over achiever complex. Its caused a lot of issues for me.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I had arbys today... and I ate it because I ate my feelings.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a juice cleanse even though I hate cleanses of any type and think they're stupid and pointless, and I judge the sht out of anyone else for doing them. I even put my food diary on lockdown and lied to my friends about why I couldn't go to lunch.

Just kill me now.
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I confess that I have over 40 pair of shoes, a couple of pair I haven't even worn yet. I also have a 9 drawer chest, 2 drawers on my bed and 3 racks in my closet... still too many clothes. I have to store some in totes

What size are you? Maybe I can help you with your shoe problem... ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I dug up this old thread because I may or may NOT pour my drunk heart out tonight. :o
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I dug up this old thread because I may or may NOT pour my drunk heart out tonight. :o

let-it-out-honey.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    <3
  • nomandia2008
    nomandia2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I confess that I didn't think that using this website would be beneficial.
  • _SpookyKitten
    _SpookyKitten Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have the most ridiculous crush on the actor adam scott.
  • LostCowboy
    LostCowboy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I confess that I once had a threesome with a mom and her daughter. Mom was 45ish and daughter 22 or so. They didn't touch each other (that would have been gross) but they both liked rope play.
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I confess that I could've had sex tonight with a cute guy, but turned him down because I really want to lose this weight i've gained and get back into shape....
  • LostCowboy
    LostCowboy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I confess that I could've had sex tonight with a cute guy, but turned him down because I really want to lose this weight i've gained and get back into shape....
    You are absolutely gorgeous.
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @LostCowboy :blush: you're sweet thanks!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I told my coworkers I am going to help them with an event next weekend and actually have no intentions on going
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I confess that I splurged on Chinese food tonight, and now feel really gross :(
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sometimes by candy or other treats and once home, I hope some one else in the house will save me from myself and eat them..
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm to tight to pay for HBO and Cinemax but I enjoy them on free view weekends.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    I confess I did not drink enough beer tonight
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I confess I am such a chocolate addict that my son has to hide them so he gets his fair share.