13»

Replies

• sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »

Nothing against peanut butter, as I tend to go through 2 jars a week... with a spoon...

Is there any other way?

I try to find every way to eat peanut butter, honestly.

Have you ever eaten it on banana? If not, its really good . we also cut up the banana into thin slices and place it on sandwich bread and then spread peanut butter across. Its very tasty !

:smile:
    Have you tried it with chocolate? I like it spread on a milk chocolate bar. Somebody ought to prepackage chocolate and peanut butter in a candy bar....

Have you had it on noodles? Mixed with honey, soy sauce, and sriracha it's fantastic!

Rice noodles with a sauce of coconut milk, peanut butter, little ginger and chili flakes (or whatever spicy element you have)....throw in some veg .....yummy.
  • borrego6193
    borrego6193 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    lmao. I'm bulking and I can't fit a cup of peanut butter in my day.

4 Table spoons is as much I can do for dinner and pretty much the whole day lol
  • VictorianoAOchoa
    VictorianoAOchoa Posts: 20 Member
    Options

If you get the organic variety and eat it with the aforementioned apple you may be surprised how much you can eat (if you're also a vegetarian) ;)
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

If you get the organic variety and eat it with the aforementioned apple you may be surprised how much you can eat (if you're also a vegetarian) ;)

That's entirely dependent on one's goals.
  • VictorianoAOchoa
    VictorianoAOchoa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

That's entirely dependent on one's goals.

Exactly... I'm not sure if you missed it but I gained 8-9 lbs muscle last year with minimal body fat increase. And I'm not sure if you read that I don't eat PB every day. Both of these are true.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    A cup of peanut butter????? Are you crazy????? That's a whole day's worth of calories, 1,500. A serving is two tablespoons, about 135 calories.

what peanut butter are you getting thats 135 cals?

It's 190/200 for everything i've ever seen.