From 650 to 345. A road to struggle.

Options
Hello my name is Joe I had the sleeve 4 years ago my highest weight was 650 but drop to 547 on my first appointment. I then drop down 80 more pounds for the surgery but one day before surgery I blew my gallbladder and had emergency gallbladder surgery then I had to postpone my weight-loss surgery one more month. After awhile I drop to 345 and things turn for the worst. I Lost my home and me , mom and my rescue bichon dog were homeless . Depression kicked in and I lost focus eat only a little bit but due to money issues I stuck with Dollar menus and my weight started to creep back. I ballooned to 417 and went back to my surgeon for help. Anyway here I am ready for surgery number two in which they will do the complete bypass. I'm seeing a lovely nutritionist and last she weighed me I was 409 and she recommend this app which I use religiously . I stick to eating no more then 1,500 calories a day so judging by what it says I should be 377 now. I would attach a before and after photo but using the app is not allowing me.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!