Lost approx 10 kg.

Options
mmnv79
mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
I started my journey in January 2015. Baby steps in the beginning, I've had a lot of ups and downs, getting off track multiple times, but I'm still going...

I lost some weight but have still another 20 kg to go. I really saw the biggest changes in my body when I started lifting in early January. Also, I swim and run 12-15K a week.

This has been an incredibly challenging road and I am so excited to begin the next chapter using MFP. Feel free to add me.

9m4g7vf6zdnu.jpg

mf0c3uap5ito.jpg

(I'm 5'4)

Replies

• tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So you have lost approx 22 lbs. What a difference!! I cannot imagine you having another 44 lbs to go though. In any case, you look fab!!!
  • LULU4178
    LULU4178 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has resulted in a noticeable difference. Keep going--you got this!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mmnv79
    Options
    tottie_07 wrote: »
    So you have lost approx 22 lbs. What a difference!! I cannot imagine you having another 44 lbs to go though. In any case, you look fab!!!

Thanks. I'm 165cm (5.4) and weight 185lbs. According to my GP I should weight between 127 and 140lbs to be in my healthy range.
  • mmnv79
    Options
    LULU4178 wrote: »
    Your hard work has resulted in a noticeable difference. Keep going--you got this!

Thanks! I have health problems which make it difficult to lose weight. Also, I'm following a long-term plan because the restrictive diets don't work for me at all because because anything that's eliminated is immediately wanted even more! and I want to make changes that last a lifetime not just until I lose the weight.
  • mmnv79
    Options
    bnovak226 wrote: »
    Great job!

Thanks! :)
  • garimapu
    garimapu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up d good work u look grt
  • tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    mmnv79 wrote: »

Thanks. I'm 165cm (5.4) and weight 185lbs. According to my GP I should weight between 127 and 140lbs to be in my healthy range.

Wow you don't look 185 in the picture on the right. You carry your weight well.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,939 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Wow you don't look 185 in the picture on the right. You carry your weight well.

x2!
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Keep up the fantastic effort. Looking so beautiful. Go with the ups and downs but stay in the right direction
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! It's clear you've worked really hard at this :smiley:
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options

Just be careful because a Dr's weight chart is not going to account for someone lifting a lot. ;) I'd go by body fat percentages if you can. I agree you do not look 185 in that after. So you must be really getting some muscle too.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Well done. I can't wait to lose my tummy like you
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    this is great, well done! im down 10kg too, posted pics on another thread
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great, you can see how much your hard work paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!