Tell me what im doing wrong.

Options
13»

Replies

• Superreal
    Superreal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    "Tell me what I'm doing wrong".

You're logging portions of packages, instead of by actual weight. You're not accurately logging, which means a lot when you don't have much to lose.
    That is the answer to your question. Sorry you don't like it, but it is what it is.

Never said i didnt like it..glad i know
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Even if you don't end up weighing everything 100% of the time even doing it for a week or two can be a massive eye-opener.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Superreal wrote: »
    Superreal wrote: »
    Wow... i thought if i ate a 1/4 of a bar then thats how many calories that is. . Thats kind of crazy seeing thats why they put caloroe amount on the pkg.

You don't seem to like the answers given here, eh?

Hence the pkg.. didnt think i needed to weigh a .25 of the bar... i appreciate answers...

I use sometimes a meal bar/protein bar etc. Those are high calories
    some are 400 calories 64 grams
    I had till now, not one that was 64 gram...always more. So 1 gram of a 400 calorie bar is over 6 calories per gram
    Meaning when i eat a 68 gram bar is 425 calories and not 400.
    Now you would say 25 more...meh not much...But what if you eat 2 a day
    Or your other calories you dont calculate for?
    It ads quickly up to over 100 calories a day, forgotten or inaccuracy's
    so 700 a week not counted
    5 weeks 3500 calories = 1lbs!!!!!

I run a small ( very small deficit) i am accurate. I lose weight on 2000 calories a day....slowly but i lose.
    So weighing ALL my food ( even my spices and coffee which add up to some days 80 calories for me) is important.

So some people say meh....i dont care...some people dont have to, others dont want to.

But i like to be accurate and eat as much as i can and still lose weight.

95069916.png