Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Replies

• Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    What he said! ^

Plus an additional .... SCHWING! and some PHWOAR!

:love:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Pretty sure girls with multiple tattoos probably don't give a **** whether someone thinks they're hot or not.

^^^THIS. I have 13 currently, with my 14th planned in 2 weeks. I don't give a rat's *kitten* whether or not you think I'm hot. I get them for ME, not you (you being John Q. Public). I have very beautiful pieces that were all custom drawn and done by professionals who specialize in custom work.
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    I have one behind each ear and some down my spine. I love them and wouldnt date anyone that didn't because they are a part of me.
    Boob tats are iffy for me just because gravity is a b****
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

everyone says that but who cares you only live once I say go for it. I think they are hot but only on certain girls.
    I agree except for the certain girl part. Plus, I doubt I'm going to care what I look like in my golden years. At that age is the most unattractive thing about me really going to be some old tattoos? I have 5 and I love them all. I have one on the front of my lf hip at the bikini line, two on the back of my rt hip/ upper buttock, one on my lf ankle, and one on my rt foot. All easily covered. I love them all and always will! I find tattoos on people (men or women) sexy!
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    I'd rather see a woman's natural body and not be distracted by any art
  • gatorgirlyyy
    gatorgirlyyy Posts: 349
    I love all of my tats :)

Shoeside.jpg
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    I have 6, still saving up for my 7th, but one of mine will be potentially be part destroyed tomorrow as since it's been done I've had a mole grow under it and it's been itching like a ***** :frown:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    I personally find them HOT! I have 2 and cant wait for the next... both are mine are hidden unless I want to show then off...I have the tramp stamp thing- vines with 3 lady bugs...and a pink butterfly on my hip....
  • _meremy
    _meremy Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2015
    I love tattoos!! But I myself haven't got one, for religious reasons and personal
    but I have 11 piercings in total!!
    I LOVE my piercings - 5in each ear and a nose stud.(I'm a hijabi ;) )

Im hoping to get another ear piercing but not sure yet.
    I personally think that tattoos and piercings are personal and upto the eye of the holder if the want them or not.
    I think that piercings are a safer bet as you can get rid of them without a a huge bill to foot.

But if you have a tattoo, good on you be happy with it regardless of its past or meaning, it's made you who you are and same goes for the piercings.

Have a Great day
  • bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    hot hot hot <3<3 i fall in love with everyone i meet who's covered in tattoos haha
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    I think a Zombie Tattoo is appropriate here

zombie-tattoo.jpg
  • S1na3dy
    S1na3dy Posts: 850 Member
    Depends what tattoos you've got really but yea lots of tats are lush!! Got 7 and want a few more
  • S1na3dy
    138shades wrote: »
    naidy1992 wrote: »
    Depends what tattoos you've got really but yea lots of tats are lush!! Got 7 and want a few more
    you are not playing the game.
    Well yeah I am I think tattoos are hot...

Forgot to say there hot
  • S1na3dy

Forgot to say there hot

Getting tattoos are horrible. You are staining your body and how is inflicting pain on oneself make any sense either. Geezus people.

That's your opinion.... My opinion is I like them and if I want a tattoo then il get one.. I like the pain and I thrill of staining my body. I'm happy with my tattoos and my man is happy with the way I look so that's all that matters
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    NOT
  • crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    bjohs wrote: »
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

I am 45 in June 2016, & have 4 tattoos.. Had first on at 18 year old, And had my last one done 11 yr ago..
    i love them all, but my last one means the most to me... Its a dragon holding a heart with my eldest son's name on a banner... {He was 9 yr old when i had it done, Nearly 20 now...} We were at a bike rally where we camped, for an amazing weekend..Live music bikes & many happy memories.

My next one will be for my youngest son, but we haven't picked it yet.. He is 5 yr old at the moment. & i don't wanna get stuck with a teenage mutant ninja turtle!!!
  • S1na3dy

Forgot to say there hot

Getting tattoos are horrible. You are staining your body and how is inflicting pain on oneself make any sense either. Geezus people.

That's your opinion.... My opinion is I like them and if I want a tattoo then il get one.. I like the pain and I thrill of staining my body. I'm happy with my tattoos and my man is happy with the way I look so that's all that matters

Ink is meant for writing and scripting on paper not on skin.

It's not is it .. Really
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    I have 6 tattoos presently and wanting another. Each tattoo I have represents a time/story in my life. I have a "tramp stamp" with a dragon above it, each ankle tattooed (lizard, sun), my upper back (butterfly) and my son's name on my wrist. I think tattoos are beautiful and I find the stories that come with them fascinating.
  • S1na3dy
    I have 6 tattoos presently and wanting another. Each tattoo I have represents a time/story in my life. I have a "tramp stamp" with a dragon above it, each ankle tattooed (lizard, sun), my upper back (butterfly) and my son's name on my wrist. I think tattoos are beautiful and I find the stories that come with them fascinating.

Totally agree
  • AZHealthyMom
    AZHealthyMom Posts: 52 Member
    I don't know about hot or not. I usually find it interesting hearing the stories behind them. I personally have 11 tattoos plus a full right sleeve. I hear the argument.. When you're old they'll look like crap. Ya, I guess we all sag when we get older but honestly, if that's your main concern as you get old.. you're looking at some easy times. <3
  • AZHealthyMom
    Sounds like a step forward to hell with destroying the temple to me.

Seems you need a bible lesson 138shades:

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37
  • S1na3dy

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37

"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord."

You mean wishful thinking your the Lord hahaha
  • AZHealthyMom
    I like the comeback LOL There is a verse for everything. Frankly though in the end I am not bothered if you hate my tattoos and everyone else's either. I'm pretty sure the homeless I feed at the downtown centers a few evenings a week after work, the little girl I sponsor in my hometown whose family can't afford school supplies etc.. and my own family and friends who watch me struggle with Stage 3A cancer while still doing everything I can to help out, don't care one wit if the help comes from a tattooed woman.. I think they all just see someone doing their best in the world, with a smile and a clean heart. Have a good day 138shades :)

"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord."

Just in case you need to look it up ( Leviticus 19:28)

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    HOT HOT HOT!

Yours are certainly hot!!!

Some not so hot. Depends where the multiple tattoos are really
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Hot!
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 84 Member
    I sure don't wanna stir the pot or make any ladies upset, but I am wondering why some of you ladies would get so many tatoos on your body. Me personally I find it unattractive, but I know there has to be some guys out there that like the Tattoos. I do love the Tatoos on the lower back(those are hot) Sure do hope I didn't offend any of you ladies. I have one Tatoo, So I am definetly not against tatoos, I think 1 or 2 are great. Just Curious and would love to see some Pictures of Tatoos.

Because I don't get them to please you or anyone else?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,111 Member
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    As long as they don't look like a smudged oil painting then hot.

People make too much of a deal with the whole "you may like them now, but what about when you're older" situation.

Who cares?!?

Precisely, maybe it won't look attractive when I am 70 but when you are old and wrinkly who does look attractive, at least I will be old, wrinkly and colourful :D I have spent over a £1000 on mine, but they are a lifetime investment.
  • always_smilin_D
    always_smilin_D Posts: 89 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hot!!! Enticing!!! - I guess the like of the so called "tramp stamp" is a sexual thing - cuz you either like tats or you don't - for real tat lovers there is never enough skin for art expression... I only have 7 but if I could I would so have more
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Love tattoos
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    I don't have tattoos now but I like it I might get one in future and I don't think having lots of tattoos is unattractive