Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• bunnyghost
    bunnyghost Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot <3<3 i fall in love with everyone i meet who's covered in tattoos haha
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I think a Zombie Tattoo is appropriate here

zombie-tattoo.jpg
  • S1na3dy
    S1na3dy Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Depends what tattoos you've got really but yea lots of tats are lush!! Got 7 and want a few more
  • S1na3dy
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    naidy1992 wrote: »
    Depends what tattoos you've got really but yea lots of tats are lush!! Got 7 and want a few more
    you are not playing the game.
    Well yeah I am I think tattoos are hot...

Forgot to say there hot
  • S1na3dy
    Options

Forgot to say there hot

Getting tattoos are horrible. You are staining your body and how is inflicting pain on oneself make any sense either. Geezus people.

That's your opinion.... My opinion is I like them and if I want a tattoo then il get one.. I like the pain and I thrill of staining my body. I'm happy with my tattoos and my man is happy with the way I look so that's all that matters
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    NOT
  • crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bjohs wrote: »
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

I am 45 in June 2016, & have 4 tattoos.. Had first on at 18 year old, And had my last one done 11 yr ago..
    i love them all, but my last one means the most to me... Its a dragon holding a heart with my eldest son's name on a banner... {He was 9 yr old when i had it done, Nearly 20 now...} We were at a bike rally where we camped, for an amazing weekend..Live music bikes & many happy memories.

My next one will be for my youngest son, but we haven't picked it yet.. He is 5 yr old at the moment. & i don't wanna get stuck with a teenage mutant ninja turtle!!!
  • S1na3dy
    Options

Forgot to say there hot

Getting tattoos are horrible. You are staining your body and how is inflicting pain on oneself make any sense either. Geezus people.

That's your opinion.... My opinion is I like them and if I want a tattoo then il get one.. I like the pain and I thrill of staining my body. I'm happy with my tattoos and my man is happy with the way I look so that's all that matters

Ink is meant for writing and scripting on paper not on skin.

It's not is it .. Really
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos presently and wanting another. Each tattoo I have represents a time/story in my life. I have a "tramp stamp" with a dragon above it, each ankle tattooed (lizard, sun), my upper back (butterfly) and my son's name on my wrist. I think tattoos are beautiful and I find the stories that come with them fascinating.
  • S1na3dy
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos presently and wanting another. Each tattoo I have represents a time/story in my life. I have a "tramp stamp" with a dragon above it, each ankle tattooed (lizard, sun), my upper back (butterfly) and my son's name on my wrist. I think tattoos are beautiful and I find the stories that come with them fascinating.

Totally agree
  • AZHealthyMom
    AZHealthyMom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't know about hot or not. I usually find it interesting hearing the stories behind them. I personally have 11 tattoos plus a full right sleeve. I hear the argument.. When you're old they'll look like crap. Ya, I guess we all sag when we get older but honestly, if that's your main concern as you get old.. you're looking at some easy times. <3
  • AZHealthyMom
    Options
    Sounds like a step forward to hell with destroying the temple to me.

Seems you need a bible lesson 138shades:

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37
  • S1na3dy
    Options

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37

"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord."

You mean wishful thinking your the Lord hahaha
  • AZHealthyMom
    Options
    I like the comeback LOL There is a verse for everything. Frankly though in the end I am not bothered if you hate my tattoos and everyone else's either. I'm pretty sure the homeless I feed at the downtown centers a few evenings a week after work, the little girl I sponsor in my hometown whose family can't afford school supplies etc.. and my own family and friends who watch me struggle with Stage 3A cancer while still doing everything I can to help out, don't care one wit if the help comes from a tattooed woman.. I think they all just see someone doing their best in the world, with a smile and a clean heart. Have a good day 138shades :)

"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord."

Just in case you need to look it up ( Leviticus 19:28)

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT!

Yours are certainly hot!!!

Some not so hot. Depends where the multiple tattoos are really
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I sure don't wanna stir the pot or make any ladies upset, but I am wondering why some of you ladies would get so many tatoos on your body. Me personally I find it unattractive, but I know there has to be some guys out there that like the Tattoos. I do love the Tatoos on the lower back(those are hot) Sure do hope I didn't offend any of you ladies. I have one Tatoo, So I am definetly not against tatoos, I think 1 or 2 are great. Just Curious and would love to see some Pictures of Tatoos.

Because I don't get them to please you or anyone else?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    As long as they don't look like a smudged oil painting then hot.

People make too much of a deal with the whole "you may like them now, but what about when you're older" situation.

Who cares?!?

Precisely, maybe it won't look attractive when I am 70 but when you are old and wrinkly who does look attractive, at least I will be old, wrinkly and colourful :D I have spent over a £1000 on mine, but they are a lifetime investment.