Replies

• gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Super hot!! :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I hear tattoos get really hot when infected.
  • charlottemmarks
    charlottemmarks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Gender's unimportant - tattoos in general can look tacky or well-done. It all depends on what it is, where it is, how many of them there are, and through whose eyes they're viewed. Personally, I'm 100% for people doing whatever makes them happy with their body (provided it's not destructive, like cutting). It's not my place to judge, nor would I dream of it. Confidence is infinitely more attractive than any tattoo a person could get, and if theirs lend to their confidence, I'm all for it.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Beings I have more than 1 I say hot. As long as they are not 100% covered. Some bare skin is always needed
  • oebelclan
    oebelclan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love my artwork, and so does my husband. I think I'm on 11 now. Really not interested what anyone else thinks at this point in my life. To each their own. I plan on using the hell out of this body until I die. And my great-grandchildren will hear all the stories of how their great-grandmother used to be a badass. :)
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Love my tats, never been an issue for me, but if someone judges me for them then I don't need them in my life. And GTFO with that religious crap. Not everyone believes the same things. It does appear tho that someone who knows such bible verses should also be aware of the "do not judge lest ye be judged" passage, maybe you should look THAT up....
    sounds like someone is very touchy.

No it sounds like someone is awfully concerned with what others do with their body... I'm just sharing MY opinion...That IS what the OP asked for yes??
  • AZHealthyMom
    AZHealthyMom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    oebelclan wrote: »
    Love my artwork, and so does my husband. I think I'm on 11 now. Really not interested what anyone else thinks at this point in my life. To each their own. I plan on using the hell out of this body until I die. And my great-grandchildren will hear all the stories of how their great-grandmother used to be a badass. :)

<3 it!
  • GrooveMerchant
    GrooveMerchant Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1eunm1rfagi0.jpg
  • 3p0l0v3sU
    3p0l0v3sU Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hot for sure
  • crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1eunm1rfagi0.jpg

well said!!!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'm going to assert two things here, without having read too many comments:

1. This post was really just a way to get some pics of MFP girls shown half-naked with tattoos;
    2. Most of the girls depicted half naked and with tattoos would look equally hot without the tattoos, so...
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos and I haven't seen anyone complaining about them :p lol
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos presently and wanting another. Each tattoo I have represents a time/story in my life. I have a "tramp stamp" with a dragon above it, each ankle tattooed (lizard, sun), my upper back (butterfly) and my son's name on my wrist. I think tattoos are beautiful and I find the stories that come with them fascinating.
    Sounds like a step forward to hell with destroying the temple to me.

Seems you need a bible lesson 138shades:

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37

"You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord."

Just in case you need to look it up ( Leviticus 19:28)

“You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads . . .” and “neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.”

wtf we haven't we witch-burned the hairdressers of the world amirite?
    there's something in there about no bacon i think too :'(

I'm sure glad I've never read the good book. I'm sure I'd find my whole life is sin :cry:

Except tats though, tat free. To each their own.
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Love my tats, never been an issue for me, but if someone judges me for them then I don't need them in my life. And GTFO with that religious crap. Not everyone believes the same things. It does appear tho that someone who knows such bible verses should also be aware of the "do not judge lest ye be judged" passage, maybe you should look THAT up....

No it sounds like someone is awfully concerned with what others do with their body... I'm just sharing MY opinion...That IS what the OP asked for yes??

I'm just making a statement that you make bad choices when you tattoo on your skin. Just trouble makers, people in jail or prisons, drug addicts etc. All negative people.

I'm a drug addict currently in prison- totes explains all the tattoos.

I thought I saw you on the last season of OITNB!!
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Any woman with multiple tacos is hot, yes

That's actually how I read it too...
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

I'm just making a statement that you make bad choices when you tattoo on your skin. Just trouble makers, people in jail or prisons, drug addicts etc. All negative people.

Way to stereotype... Have a good job, never been in trouble, and never done drugs and I am a very positive upbeat person. Look who the negative Nancy is.... (ps...its the person in your mirror) :*