30 Day Shred Starting Monday June 20th

Options

Replies

• Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting this today, too. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it this time for the 30 days to see if it's really working.
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Whooohoooo Good Luck all. I will post after first workout. I plan to do the lesser impact this go round. I am not used to exercise.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well I have just done the 30DS day 1, and I am dead on my feet.

But I feel good for making the effort. I am using a HRM and have burned 215cal in 28 mins.

I am off walking to the pub as soon as I have had my dinner. Which should get me some more calories burned, lol.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well I have just done the 30DS day 1, and I am dead on my feet.

But I feel good for making the effort. I am using a HRM and have burned 215cal in 28 mins.

I am off walking to the pub as soon as I have had my dinner. Which should get me some more calories burned, lol.

Everyone says it's 20 mins but I've found it's right around 27-28 minutes long. I'm glad you said that! 7-8 minutes is a lot when you're working that hard, am I right?
  • Schrieebee
    Schrieebee Posts: 13
    Options
    I would like to do this! I am new to MFP.....so what's the game plan?
  • Dessertstressed
    Options
    I'm in too me but have just spotted this thread so I haven't done Day 1 - will do double up tomorrow to catch up!

Hope this works, stomach so bloated from carbs.

Does anyone know what the story is with caffeine - good or bad for weight loss?
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Ok..so I just found this thread after finishing day 1 of 30 DS...Needed a rest so I came on here..I think I died..LOL..That was sooooo hard.. I made it thru till the last ab move..the bicycle one and couldnt do it..I actually started gagging..I'm soooooo out of shape..Thought I was gonna pass out. But I did all of it except that and pretty much had to modify everything. Glad I got through it. Tomorrow will be a little easier I hope. How did ya"ll do with your 1st day?
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    bump...will post later on tonight after i complete day 1...so glad i found this thread!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    ok I'm in! I started days ago but I didn't fall off the wagon, I was "pushed" :laugh: now I need to keep this commitment and refocus! I will start today as well and will post my pain tonight ( I remember the pain :noway: )
  • kissandxmakeup
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this! I'm mildly obsessed with Jillian, so this would be GREAT! Plus, it's much more fun to work out with friends!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So glad I stumbled across this thread. I just received my 30DS in the mail (if anyone is looking to buy, $5.00 plus change on amazon.com) on Saturday. I will be trying it tonight after work. I'm excited yet nervous at the same time. I know Jillian is going to kick my *kitten*. Good luck to all. :happy:
  • juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I Just started L1D1 today and would love to join you guys if that's ok :) I do not have my scale or measuring tape yet, I will have them on the 30th though if I can find the right box they're in, but that will be the first things I dig out after over 2 months of not having them lol We just did a military move to Germany and my husband won't let me buy a new tape since we have 3 of them sitting somewhere in world lol but anyways I'm just going to use the measurements I have saved in my profile and update them asap.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Day one done! Hope we can all walk tomorrow! :laugh:
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Day one, done... OMG I feel dead! Really... I couldn't even reach half the moves she wanted me too.. shows how much fat is blocking the way! Hope day two will be better
  • slimdownwj
    slimdownwj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need all the help I can get.
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    day 1 done. My fingers even hurt to type. I'm huffing and puffing more than I did before wth??!! :sad:
  • jbrackett0617
    Options
    Can I join you ladies??? I am starting Level 1 Day 1 tomorrow morning so i will be a day behind you ladies. are you doing it 30 days straight thru or are you taking a rest day? Good luck on day two, hoping i dont die on day 1. LOL:laugh: :laugh:
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I"m in! This will be my 2nd attempt at it, got a little side tracked the last time. I had good results for the little time that I kept up with it. I'll start tomorrow morning!
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD yesterday and would love to start this journey w/you all! I'll have to start tomorrow though, I already went to the gym today. Before and after pics and measurements are a great idea, I'll take them tomorrow morning. Best of luck to everyone! I'm afraid of Jillian, I know her workouts are gonna kill me but looking forward to it. No pain, no gain...
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i would love to join. I just started that today myself, boy was it hard......