Some of these friend requests...

Replies

• tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I guess this is more for the ladies but I'm curious about what guys have to say too.

What do you do about the friend requests you get from the guys with one shirtless picture, no profile info filled out and only pretty female friends? I usually decline them but is that rude? I mean, it's pretty obviously what those dudes are here for... right?

Feel flattered that you're worth collecting.

I'm creeped out with the word "collecting" in this sense but also strangely flattered.

10716736-large.jpg

I'd be friends with that guy. He's already cooler than everyone I know.
  • RUN_LIFT_EAT
    RUN_LIFT_EAT Posts: 537 Member
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    I will rarely decline a friend request, but if the person never talks to me or at least post on their own wall, then I'll delete them. I want actual friends that are supportive in someway, I don't just want to be part of someone's giant collection.

You're so damn needy. Now send me a private message and tell me how much I mean to you please.

Didn't you get that one already? Check your Kik.

WHAT?!?!?! You said I was the only one. :'(:'(:'(
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    I guess this is more for the ladies but I'm curious about what guys have to say too.

What do you do about the friend requests you get from the guys with one shirtless picture, no profile info filled out and only pretty female friends? I usually decline them but is that rude? I mean, it's pretty obviously what those dudes are here for... right?

I'm creeped out with the word "collecting" in this sense but also strangely flattered.

10716736-large.jpg

You would look great pinned to his wall..
  • RUN_LIFT_EAT
    RUN_LIFT_EAT Posts: 537 Member
    edited February 2016
    _EPIC_ wrote: »

10716736-large.jpg

LMAO!!! :D
    "It puts the lotion on its skin!"
  • tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member

10716736-large.jpg

I... don't... even... uhhhh :|
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    I will rarely decline a friend request, but if the person never talks to me or at least post on their own wall, then I'll delete them. I want actual friends that are supportive in someway, I don't just want to be part of someone's giant collection.

You're so damn needy. Now send me a private message and tell me how much I mean to you please.

Didn't you get that one already? Check your Kik.

WHAT?!?!?! You said I was the only one. :'(:'(:'(

You were. But now I only think of pizza when I see you. It's just too tempting.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    I rarely ever deny a nice set of abs, but it's pretty easy to figure out who the catfish are.

<<--- THIS is the true and real me. I swear.

You're delicious. Srs.
  • Sadlyinwar
    Sadlyinwar Posts: 859 Member

10716736-large.jpg

Hahaha, this made me laugh a lot more than it should have.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member

10716736-large.jpg

That's just for butterflies. People get put into a cage.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I used to accept everyone, big mistake. If I've never seen them before on the forums or on another friends feed and they make zero effort to at least introduce themselves, then I decline. The other thing is if I do accept I'll reach out and introduce myself. If they still make zero effort to acknowledge then I I'll delete them.

What happened
  • brainsandbrawn
    brainsandbrawn Posts: 2 Member
    Lmao..
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    I accept every request but if they don't ever interact at least once in a while then I remove them. Funny, it is the men that hardly interact or they stop showing up so I end up removing them. I'm actually serious when I make that statement. I enjoy their point of view and humor so don't mind more as friends.
  • boofmylumpia
    boofmylumpia Posts: 43 Member
    I feel some type of way. Lol jk :D
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    All I wanna do is tell MFP to quit sending me email when my friends 'like' anything.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I used to accept all but now unless Ive at least seen them on forums or have seen them on a friends wall I decline..
    As far as the guys with the no profile info etc..I still give a chance..sometimes it takes people a little while to sort their profile out..
    A great message doesn't hurt either..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I used to accept everyone, big mistake. If I've never seen them before on the forums or on another friends feed and they make zero effort to at least introduce themselves, then I decline. The other thing is if I do accept I'll reach out and introduce myself. If they still make zero effort to acknowledge then I I'll delete them.

What J said...she is wise
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I used to accept all but now unless Ive at least seen them on forums or have seen them on a friends wall I decline..
    As far as the guys with the no profile info etc..I still give a chance..sometimes it takes people a little while to sort their profile out..
    A great message doesn't hurt either..

What Jo said too...all the people whose names begin with J are brilliant.

and I don't accept many requests. I used to but why when most just don't say anything anyway. I need constant attention people!!!
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    I decided to have very few friends as my message board gets to convoluted. I kept my shirt on in my pic so I don't qualify for the stalker guy, but you are really pretty, so hey - want to be friends? B)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    sirenjo wrote: »
    dont add @slimgirljo15 , shes dodgy as feck!!!! :D
    Lol..bloody hell woman..you back..cheeky :p
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    All I wanna do is tell MFP to quit sending me email when my friends 'like' anything.

Pretty sure you can go into settings and stop this.

Of course not having any friends stops the emails as well. :D