Looking for Garmin Vivofit/Vivosmart/Vivoactive band users!

Options

Replies

• Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Looking for people also for step challenges. Hmom3boys please add me. I need to get motivated.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    skinnygeekwithin there. Feel free to add me. I have the garmin forerunner 15 though. When that dies, I'm thinking of looking into the garmin vivosmart hr
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Just sent out some requests. I need some motivation! Thanks for the add, who ever adds me.
  • idioblast
    idioblast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My username is idioblast on Connect. I've got a vivosmart HR. Feel free to add me!
  • hagnew0
    hagnew0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm hagnew0 on connect. I would love some motivation, but I am 52 so only up for gentle challenges. Feel free to add me.
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    hagnew0 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm hagnew0 on connect. I would love some motivation, but I am 52 so only up for gentle challenges. Feel free to add me.

52? I'll have you know it's the people older than me that are kicking my butt including 52 year olds :)
  • lauriekk22
    lauriekk22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I need some moral support -- I've got a long way to go. Same name on Connect.
  • Interbeing
    Interbeing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My name is the same on Garmin Connect: Interbeing Please feel free to add me as well. I have been using a Garmin Edge 500 since 2013 and love it. Got the Vivofit last August and it really compliments the Edge.
  • jstafaz
    jstafaz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It is so nice to find some Garmin fans here! I am loving my Vivoactive. My Connect ID is jstafaz. I started working on my fitness goals on January 6th and am trying hard not to lose motivation.
  • RobertM2040
    RobertM2040 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not tyring to be paranoid, but if i share my activities, do people see my location based on gps?
  • silversnow7
    silversnow7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me silversnow55
  • law102189
    law102189 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Vivosmart HR user here... got mine about 3-4 weeks ago and love it. Female, 5"4" SW 198.6, CW 181. Started journey on 1/4, goal is to lose 50 lbs hopefully before my big 50 in June. Like MFP so far too
    Anyone here please feel free to add me. My Connect name is Lori62066
  • mrpcnet
    mrpcnet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Got a vivofit 2 this week. Trying to get in shape to start playing doubles tennis again after nearly a year off from shoulder surgery. My connections handle is digiphotog ... I know, it is an old garmin account related to gps and geocaching.
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a vivoactive. greenmm1980 is the name is you want to add me. I am still learning how to use the thing, lol.
  • 2myfuture
    2myfuture Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Recently got the vivosmartHR please add me 2myfuture
  • Iowakathy
    Iowakathy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the original Vivifit. Got it the week they were released. adapted the band to hold my Road ID with the roadId clasp and I've been hooked ever since. I'm iowakathy on Garmin connect. add me?
  • Lydilod
    Lydilod Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi, Folks:

I am looking to have some Vivofit friends to motivate me to increase my steps. If you have a Garmin Vivofit or Garmin Vivoactive or Vivosmart, PLEASE connect with me via GarminConnect. My handle is DeeDiddyGee.

Thank you very much!

Dee

I have the garmin forerunner25 I've just sent you a connection, my user name is MichelleODonoghue
  • awaywewander
    awaywewander Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Username: notsosecretlytrans :smile: I added a few of you guys. If I missed you, feel free to add me!

I recently purchased a VivoActive and I noticed that the amount of calories it says I have burned after activities is very low in comparison to my Polar FT7 (about 40-50% lower). I was really hoping that I could replace my Nike GPS watch, Vivofit2, and Polar FT7 with this one watch but it is looking like I might still have to use the Polar FT7 if I want an accurate calorie count. Does anyone on here have any experience with this? I am not sure if it is user error, my strap not connecting right, or if it is an issue with the algorithm that Garmin uses.
  • Pixiemops
    Pixiemops Posts: 26 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Add me, I'm active for steps, cycling, running and gym workouts.
    I'm Pixiemops on there too:)
  • mcpiccolo
    mcpiccolo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My handle is mellgen.