Weight loss and tips for this Diet

Options
1- 8:00 am : Breakfast ( 2 eggs with spinach, mushrooms and avocado)

2- 1:00 pm MEAL ( chicken cooked with coconut oil with veggies or brown rice)

3- 7:00 pm WORKOUT ( 50 minutes of elliptical & 40 minutes of weight with dumbbell ; chest,biceps,triceps,back, squads & deadlifts normally all 3 series of 12 reps)

4- Post workout snack & Dinner : 20 baby carrots with lime and tajin

From 9 am to 5 pm is work time at the bank

Also if you can recommend any fat burner that would be great!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    How many calories is that? are you seriously only eating carrots for dinner? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. You don't need a fat burner, you'll be losing that, along with lean muscle mass.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options
    You'd need to weigh and measure all of that and log it in the food diary here and see what the totals are. Seems pretty skimpy to me. And, do you need to lose weight? If so, how much? Just asking due to your avatar pic.
  • rarmenta88
    rarmenta88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How many calories is that? are you seriously only eating carrots for dinner? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. You don't need a fat burner, you'll be losing that, along with lean muscle mass.

well yeah I eat that since I finished my workout at 9:30 pm I am trying to hit 1800 calories consume per day.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    rarmenta88 wrote: »

well yeah I eat that since I finished my workout at 9:30 pm I am trying to hit 1800 calories consume per day.

OK, for 1800 cals a day, you must be eating a lot of the chicken and rice, what are those portion sizes?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Step 1: With 35 pounds to lose, put your stats into MFP (height, weight, age, gender, activity level). Choose 1 POUND a week weight loss.

Step 2: Eat foods you enjoy. Log those foods (keeping an eye on portion sizes). Eat to the calorie goal MFP gives you. Think of protein and fat as minimums to meet everyday.

Step 3 (optional): Exercise and log your workouts in MFP. Eat 50-75% of those calorie too. You can eat these additional calories the same day or "bank" some of them for rest days.

Edited to add: 1800 okay....that's a sane number.
  • rarmenta88
    Options

OK, for 1800 cals a day, you must be eating a lot of the chicken and rice, what are those portion sizes?[/qu
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    You'd need to weigh and measure all of that and log it in the food diary here and see what the totals are. Seems pretty skimpy to me. And, do you need to lose weight? If so, how much? Just asking due to your avatar pic.

I need to loose 30 pounds at least I weight 230 Pounds and I am 6"00 feet so I am kinda big
  • rarmenta88
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

I need to loose 30 to 35 pounds
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

OK, for 1800 cals a day, you must be eating a lot of the chicken and rice, what are those portion sizes?

Depends on what part of the chicken they came from and how the rice is prepared. The OP uses coconut oil, he doesn't say how much, nor does he say whether that chicken is white meat (such as the breast) or dark meat (such as drumsticks, thighs, wings)
  • rarmenta88
    Options
    LHWhite903 wrote: »

Depends on what part of the chicken they came from and how the rice is prepared. The OP uses coconut oil, he doesn't say how much, nor does he say whether that chicken is white meat (such as the breast) or dark meat (such as drumsticks, thighs, wings)

Is chicken breast (white meat) with brown rice. The chicken is made with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and the rice is steamed.