Its HARDER at 45 yrs YOUNGER!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• nycolerayne
    nycolerayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    46 in April started fitness at 38, now a fitness instructor, age is just a number as others have said .... good luck, you know you can do it :smile:

Wow! Good for you!
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It is harder but at 49 I am a lot smarter than I was in my 30's.
  • JusSlim
    JusSlim Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It is harder but at 49 I am a lot smarter than I was in my 30's.

AMEN!!!
  • sandrag555
    sandrag555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 and have found the weight snuck up on me when I wasn't looking even though I haven't done anything differently. I'm determined to get it off for good! But it's tough!

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about that. I couldn't lose weight before the age of 30. (It might have been my undiagnosed thyroid problem). I've been maintaining since then. As far as I'm concerned, you get better at self discipline and at outsmarting any bad habits you might have had, with age.
  • rbare1970
    rbare1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not sure I'm anymore wise or patient at 45 but I'm determined to win this weight battle.
  • JusSlim
    Options
    sandrag555 wrote: »
    I'm 60 and have found the weight snuck up on me when I wasn't looking even though I haven't done anything differently. I'm determined to get it off for good! But it's tough!

We'll, you're BLESSED to be among us 60yrs
  • JusSlim
    Options
    rbare1970 wrote: »
    Not sure I'm anymore wise or patient at 45 but I'm determined to win this weight battle.

SAME HERE we're IN IT to WIN!!!
  • JusSlim
    Options
    lithezebra wrote: »
    I don't know anything about that. I couldn't lose weight before the age of 30. (It might have been my undiagnosed thyroid problem). I've been maintaining since then. As far as I'm concerned, you get better at self discipline and at outsmarting any bad habits you might have had, with age.

We'll, the older you get the wiser you're supposed to get (due to life experience) but not all learn from life experience and things repeats... But, that's not my case (haha)
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 43 and in best shape of my life, which was done within the last year. I have lost 47 lbs so far, and I have no doubt that you can obtain your goals too! Everyone told me it gets harder after 40, but I don't buy it and you shouldn't either.
  • JusSlim
    Options
    tk6299 wrote: »
    Hey, I am 43 and in best shape of my life, which was done within the last year. I have lost 47 lbs so far, and I have no doubt that you can obtain your goals too! Everyone told me it gets harder after 40, but I don't buy it and you shouldn't either.

AWESOME