Ladies! Find friends here!

Options

Replies

• roxyvixen88
    roxyvixen88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivational friends too to help with my journey and to support them too!!
  • skinnyEmilijah
    skinnyEmilijah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ladies, feel free to give me a friend request. I've got about 30-40 lbs to lose. I'm hoping to stay very active on here.
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    add me! I really want to stay on track and could use the motivation.
  • Katie51192
    Katie51192 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP and I'm looking for friends on here to keep me accountable. I'm aiming to lose 30 - 35 lbs, and want to get started on a healthy exercise routine. Feel free to add me :)
  • drmarmareka
    drmarmareka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    it's my pleasure to to have more ladies :)
  • sajida488
    sajida488 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose weight and find it a bit hard!
  • Binajor
    Binajor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ladies, please add me! I have a 6 months goal! I want to lose 67lb, and tone up :)
  • lynshady
    lynshady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been on MFP for a few years off and on and am once again facing the music with being accountable in order to lose the last 10lbs of baby weight (my baby is almost 4 years old, heh). Feel free to add me, I like looking at other food diaries so I can get ideas for meals.
  • krouch17
    krouch17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP...well actively new...I could use some friends!! Add me!! :blush:
  • clary3
    clary3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Any other ladies lifting? I just started! Add me ☺

Me!! :) Friend request sent!

I am 31 years old. I have 3 kiddos (twins are 10, oldest is 11). I started at 220 pounds and I'm down to about 144-146 (everyday I fluctuate). I have about 20 more pounds to go. Feel free to add me as a friend! Let's motivate each other and hold each other accountable! :)

• domininoctes
    domininoctes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for ladies to add who will help me stay motivated and accountable! Comment here if you are looking for someone to help you remain accountable as well! Let's help each other!

We have to stick together ladies! :)

You can add me as well, I'm new so I need inspiration !
  • Lphillips2609
    Lphillips2609 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've already added a bunch of ladies! I would love more friends on MFP. :smile:

Add me!
  • bexiebab
    bexiebab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to have more friends.. feel free to add me
  • mtol_helen
    mtol_helen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm based in the UK, learning how best to lose weight as a Type 1 diabetic
  • LaquitaCurryBrumfield
    Options
    I am not sure how to add friends just yet. Can you send a request? I am looking forward to supporting each other.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request!
  • Clare_10
    Clare_10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • nickilee17
    nickilee17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP off and on for a few years but the only friends I have on here are people I actually know in person. So far I've really only used it for tracking calories but I'm wanting to get more serious about losing all this extra weight. I would appreciate the extra support. Feel free to add me!!
  • 2016fitmar
    2016fitmar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ladies please add me too. im new and looking for as much motivation i can get. thanks :)
  • Tatumhop
    Tatumhop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Who run the world? ;)

Feel free to add me. I've lost 6, looking to lose about 15 more. I'm gaining muscle as well, so its taking some time.

Been doing body weight workouts 3x a week with weights added 1-2x a week for almost 2 years now. Just started running at the beginning of the year and I'm starting to enjoy it. Don't tell my non-runner friends though, because I promised to let them slap me if I ever said I liked it.