Options
  • TheCampaign
    TheCampaign Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Workout Started
  • idupack
    idupack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tuesday - Let the workout begin! Great way to start out this week! Thanks for the inspiration @TheCampaign
  • cside691
    cside691 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wednesday done! :) Silly question how do I highlight this so its easier to find - feels like a workout trying to get to the conversation lol. Thanks
  • cside691
    Options
    Found it sorry - it's too early in the morning! ;)
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    cside691 wrote: »
    Found it sorry - it's too early in the morning! ;)
    ☺️ No worries!!
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    Workout Started!!
  • quietandmildspirit
    Options
    It's my time every day. As someone said earlier it's before the distractions start. Have to have breakfast on the table around 7 and we are all out the door at 15min. before 8.
  • idupack
    Options
    Wednesday - Started.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am a massive failure this week... had worked out 6 days in a row so took a rest day yesterday and plan on going to do a lot of cardio tonight at the gym.. So when I work out late into the night, can't do the following morning. Sorry guys I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I will need to start this next week.
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    I am a massive failure this week... had worked out 6 days in a row so took a rest day yesterday and plan on going to do a lot of cardio tonight at the gym.. So when I work out late into the night, can't do the following morning. Sorry guys I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I will need to start this next week.

No worries not a Failure at all. 6 days in a row is not an easy task. We will see you next week! Have a killer workout tonight!!!
  • cside691
    Options
    Surprise surprise day off today so wake up even earlier! Workout done so back to bed
  • idupack
    Options
    Thursday - Workout Started! Later than I wanted, but better late than never!
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    Last Day of the work week!! Sike No days off...
    Friday- Workout Started
  • idupack
    Options
    Day 5 started. Good week. Going to need a nap after this one.
  • TheCampaign
    Options
    idupack wrote: »
    Day 5 started. Good week. Going to need a nap after this one.

Nice, we finished the week. Honestly I had a nap everyday of the week after the workout before my classes, no shame in that at all! Congrats again!
  • 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am starting the 21 Day Fix next week, and it will work best for me to do the workout before work!
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Ok Monday it begins DOING THIS!
  • squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    cside691 wrote: »
    Wednesday done! :) Silly question how do I highlight this so its easier to find - feels like a workout trying to get to the conversation lol. Thanks

When u are in this thread click on the star and it will star it and be in your favorites basically!