What part of your body are you most self conscious about?

Options

Replies

• crisalea
    crisalea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My face, shoulders, arms, wrists, hands, chest, back, stomach, waist in general, THIGHS, calves, feet, and hips.
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Everything. I'm hideous
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    all of it really - only bit i think it half decent are my eyes and maybe lips? i dunno - the rest makes me a little depressed
  • msablj
    msablj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My stomach and back. I love my legs and shoulders, but my stomach and back drive me crazy!
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Whenever I talk to people, everyone seems so confident or loves one part of their body (ex. abs, chest, arms, ect). Does anyone else have a place where they feel really uncomfortable?

For me, I hate my back. I'm fat all over but something about my back drives me nuts. I have back fat rolls and they cause me serious anxiety. I wear shape wear to help hide them and buy my clothing accordingly. Does anyone else feel this way?

• embersoul0417
    Options
    Whenever I talk to people, everyone seems so confident or loves one part of their body (ex. abs, chest, arms, ect). Does anyone else have a place where they feel really uncomfortable?

For me, I hate my back. I'm fat all over but something about my back drives me nuts. I have back fat rolls and they cause me serious anxiety. I wear shape wear to help hide them and buy my clothing accordingly. Does anyone else feel this way?

• embersoul0417
    Options

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    stomach wins hands down. It's always huge.
  • sbeangel
    sbeangel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My chest. I have had a Thyroid condition my whole life. Was a DDD in 6th grade." I " cup when i graduated and kept growing. Im only a 38 in the band size but have outgrown half the alphabet in my cup size.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    like most women who have had kids ... probably lower stomach lol

damn kids.

course, had i done something about it 17 and 10 years ago it might not be so bad.... LOL

and it is better than it was, it likely bothers only me and no one else ;)
  • mimisexy89
    mimisexy89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My stomach
  • charlottemmarks
    charlottemmarks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My boobs. I don't get too held up on body parts I can change through diet and exercise - they have changed before, they will change again, and it's in my hands. But no matter what I do, my boobs are utterly wrecked. Nothing short of surgery will fix that.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    oh wow where do I start?

my height (5'11"... I'm the tallest woman pretty much every where I go, even flat-footed... I'm the tallest woman in my belly dance troupe and I look like a gargantuan Amazon compared to all of the delicate petite exotic ladies)

my underarms... flabby but I'm working on that

crooked smile

poochy stomach (again, working on it, but I don't know if anything I do will fix that)

I have this weird flabby patch on the back of my left thigh from a rollerblading accident years ago... I fell down and slid several feet and to this day there is this weird flabbiness back there that is not on my other leg)
  • ashleystidham
    ashleystidham Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tummy and small boobs :(
  • ashleystidham
    ashleystidham Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You're all beautiful and should never be self conscious though
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Today I was suddenly super conscious of my back-fat bra muffin-top before heading out to teach, knowing students would be looking at my back when I was writing on the board.

Usually my belly.

I know the back far all too well. I didn't realize I had it until I saw pictures of me performing in a belly dance costume (bra, turkish vest) and there was a big roll of back fat RIGHT. THE HELL. THERE.
  • jonesemary1995
    jonesemary1995 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My arms:( I've always had big arms.
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My stomach!
  • DrusiliaDD
    DrusiliaDD Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The strange fat I have that gathers on my front under my bra.