• LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    5'2 with a 50 pound loss
    tAeu7.jpg
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    @LeAnn, you look so much younger! Great job!!! And isn't it funny how when we're feeling better abt our weight and our bodies how other things follow? ;) You're haircut is really cute too :D Thnx for posting everyone! I hope to have something to show like you all too, someday.
  • daisyamber
    daisyamber Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump x
  • daisyamber
    daisyamber Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump x
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was 5'3 through out my weightloss journey somehow im 5'4 now
    pics in pro if you wanna see :)
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi, i lost 23llbs, im 5" 2inches i have gone from 140 to 117 :) in 4 months

25242_1402219503445_1471059237_1054348_4559203_n.jpg

NewImage-1.jpg

curious to find out how you managed to loose 23lbs in 4 months I am 5'3 and currently weight 146

Well, i did 30DS, loads of oother "home" dovds, as i dont have the time and money for the gym, ate 1200 cal deficit, walked to work and back everyday, which is 5 miles a day in total, come rain or shine. the last 2 weeks i gave up bread, pasta, potatoes and rice too, a was extremely motivated and determined. I stragely have really enjoyed the whole process, even giving up my favourite foods and cutting back a lot on alcohol! good luck x
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Would you guys post a day in the life of your foods and exericise routine? It would be awesome to see what you eat and do for work outs that brought all of you to where you are now!!! What incredible results!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hi
    Well my typical day would consist of,
    Breakfast (i dont eat it, never been a fan)
    Then walk 2.5 miles to work
    Lunch Marks and spencer butternut squash and halloumi meal with low fat coleslaw
    Then walk home from work a further 2,5 miles
    Dinner Cous cous, quorn, pepper, mushrooms, onions and paneer cheese, maybe a low fat yoghurt
    Workout - 30 DS level 1 and then Jilllians yoga meltdown level 1, sometimes i would only do the shred, but alternate between levels :)
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    great work all you! i'm also a shorty & in the process of losing weight.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is such a great thread. I'm 5" (and almost an inch!) and am so inspired by this weight loss.
    I started at 171lb and am currently at 157. Still far too self conscious to post before pictures, and I'm not at the after stage, but this gives me the motivation to keep going!

Thank you all, and well done on all your losses!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Would you guys post a day in the life of your foods and exericise routine? It would be awesome to see what you eat and do for work outs that brought all of you to where you are now!!! What incredible results!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

My primary focus was diet! On days that I did exercise I would do a tae bo routine, swim laps, or run a mile. I enjoy exercises that are disguised as something fun like outdoor activities & sports lol. I also did a couple dance-related exercises (zumba, core rhythms, etc.), all at home.

My daily intake was 1200cal, & no eating of exercise calories since my workouts weren't habitual. I ate low carb (35%)/low fat (30%)/low sodium (1500mg)/ low sugar/ high protein (35%)/ high fiber foods and limited alcohol.

B-fast- 1/2 cup FAGE 0% Greek yogurt w/ fresh blueberries & strawberries w/ a tbsp. low-fat granola (or) Pure Protein Bar (or) low sugar instant oeatmeal packet (or) 1 packet instant grits, w/ a cup of coffee & skim milk, no sugar

Snack- 100cal snack: either pre-portioned package (or) 100cals worth of fruit/veg/fat free air-popped popcorn w/ a cup of coffee & tbsp. skim milk, no sugar

Lunch- Salad w/ grilled chicken, light evoo & vinegar, (or) Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer, (or) leftovers from dinner

Snack- 100cal snack: either pre-portioned package (or) 100cals worth of fruit/veg/fat free air-popped popcorn w/ a cup of coffee & tsbp. skim milk, no sugar

Dinner- Grilled 4-8oz portion of chicken breast/salmon/lean beef/shrimp w/ side of steamed asparagus/bok choy/spinach/swiss chard/rapini/mustard greens/zucchinni/portabella mushrooms with diced fresh garlic & tsp. of evoo (or) Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer

Snack- 100 cal snack (or) Smart Ones Desserts for a treat w/ a cup of coffee & tbsp. skim milk, no sugar

:smile:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    thank you! and lol that is the one and i mean one advantage and disadvantage of us shorties every like 5lbs is super super noticeable when we lose or gain (yikes) i always think to myself if i were 5ft 8 id be at my goal lol oh welll yay for being short

Hey, I'm 5'2 and I've lost 27 lbs. already and only 1 person has noticed :ohwell: so I'll be excited when I actually get compliments...LOL! :bigsmile:

Everybody looks great BTW!!! Keep up the good work!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    everyone looks so great!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Let's see if I can do this...I am a hair over 5'3", started at 145 or 146 or maybe more, scared to step on the scale at my highest. Started MFP Jan16th, been eating well, finished the C25K and run and do 9Round (kind of like the Shred but at a gym and way more intense)...down to 129. My 20 year reunion is in a few weeks, want to get to 124 but I have gained quite a bit of muscle so not letting the scale define me. Went from a tight size ten to a loose size six!

146ish

beforeOct2010.jpg

135ish

IMG_3542.jpg

Saturday 129

purple.jpg
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Why is my best pic the smallest? Ha ha ha!
  • Rakeda1210
    Rakeda1210 Posts: 44
    Options
    No after pics, but I'll be sure to come back and post when I hit a milestone. Great work, shorties!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I have my "off" days but for the most part I try to eat 1500-1800 calories a day of (mostly) nutritious food. I workout 5 times a week doing Crossfit and weight training in the gym, cardio is only what is during my Crossfit workouts and a couple times a week I do HIIT (15 min) which is mainly running/sprinting/walking. If I can't make it to the gym once a week or so I'll do a good video with weights. The biggest thing I do is pretty much always track, even when I eat crap. It "keeps it real".

I lost all of my initial weight (125 down to 105 pounds) in 4 months of strict diet and exercise (an hour to an hour and a half a day), but it took another good year or two of pushing myself to the max to really see strength and muscle gains and drop body fat.
  • starberi30
    Options
    BuMP! :happy:
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    bumpbumpbumpitybump
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    so glad I found this thread! everyone's pictures are SO inspiring. I don't know how to insert pictures, but my main picture is my "during" picture, I have some other before and during pics on my profile if you want to check them out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!