• Famzav8
    Famzav8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    SW- 244lbs.
    CW- 134lbs.

ba-1.jpg

p.s. lol @ my before :laugh:

Congratulations on all your hard work - it has paid off. You look great - it's such motivation!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I am 53. I lost most of my weight when I was 52. The pictures are on my Profile. SorryI can't get this lap top to post them here!!:tongue:
  • AlmostMrsP
    AlmostMrsP Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing pictures and stories. I'm about 5'0 (maybe 5'1 on a good day), so seeing what is possible for me to accomplish is really motivating. I'm just beginning, but I'm hoping to have some progress pictures to post as the weight starts coming off. I'm working hard, and everyone's photos and stories really helps to inspire me to keep working hard.
  • climbingpanda
    climbingpanda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nice to see positive pictures of fellow shorties! Have been working hard this last month and have managed to lose 6kg, the most important thing to me is getting fit again - the weight loss is an added bonus!

I've avoided all cameras since getting huge (85kg when I finally managed to get on some scales which is not good at 5ft nothing!), but may manage a picture when I've dropped a few more kilos!

It is annoying that a kilo gain shows massively on those of us that are a little shorter than average unlike my leggy mates!

Keep up the great work ladies and feel free to add me :smile:

Climbingpanda
  • Mandyw58
    Mandyw58 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspiring! Good work to everyone. You all look great.
  • meuy
    meuy Posts: 2
    Options
  • meuy
    meuy Posts: 2
    Options
    5'2"
    SW- 244lbs.
    CW- 134lbs.

ba-1.jpg

p.s. lol @ my before :laugh:

What did u do? Cause I wanna do it too! Ur motivation!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping for later. I'm 5-4. :laugh:
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hello all. Thanks for sharing your inspiring stories and piccies. You all look fantastic. Great to see its possible to lose the ‘middle tyre’ – can’t seem to get rid of mine!

I’m 4’11, put on 133 lbs and looked like a ball. Excess fat/weight goes to my stomach, hips and thighs – not good for a small lady.

Lost lose 11 lbs last year but stopped dieting/ exercising (too busy) and put the weight back on (drat!). So, I’ve just joined and determined to lose the excess weight.

Thanks for this thread. Its really motivating and inspiring. Well done all of you – you've done a great job! Keep up the hard work.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for posting your photos! Very motivational :D

I am 5'2", start weight of 177.5lb, current weight 162, hoping to get down to around 125.
  • Yori1
    Yori1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Bump
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    thanks for this topic. You guys look amazing and all the hard work has paid off. I'm 5'2 and you are my inpsiration! I will come to this thread when I need motivation. I started at 188 and don't really have a goal weight, prob 140 first then maybe 125.

hopefully will be posting my after pics next year.

martyxxx
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm just a smidge over 5ft 1 and started at 135, just reached my original goal of 125 after just under 4 months on mfp. I decided to lose another 5 as I don't want to lose my curves but have a bit of belly and upper leg fat to work on. Also love strength training and want my muscles to be more defined. Great work to so many other shorties on here!
  • angiek2322
    angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". My pics are on my profile......don't know how to put them here:)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I've been up and down over the past 6 years (pregnancies, moving, etc)

Here I am before kids around 180:
    Golf_079.jpg

Here I am about 5 months after my second around 170:
    family0015-2.jpg

Here I am 3 years later at 138:
    DSC_7389.jpg
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm a tall 5'3.5" but i'll share anyway ;)

far from and AFTER but a progress pic :) this was about a month ago, at 4 months in

c20_-1.jpg
  • angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mine are on my profile if you would like to add - I am 4'11" by the way!! Angie x
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    oops, forgot to say I'm 5'3"!
  • starberi30
    Options
    ^ ^ ^WOW!! now, that's good progress! good job!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Keep them coming! Great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!