Others trying to break the 200 lb mark

Options
1235»

Replies

• ChevelleGirl
    Options
    I have been over 200lb for who knows how long...too damn long. My first goal is get out of the 200's then I will make myself a new goal. I began this journey at 245lbs, I am currently 227lbs. ........sooooo count my big *kitten* (not for long) in :)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    it actually seems like its not a dream anymore if i continue the way im going its going to become real
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    I broke 200 a few weeks ago but am hovering just below. I can't seem to move the scale down right now and know some of my food choices are the issue. I need to stay the course and keep going down not up! Hope you are all getting closer to your goal!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I was at my highest weight when I joined MFP about a month ago at 212 pounds...thus far I have lost about 6 pounds!!!! So that under 200 mak cant come soon enough!!!

Any and all friends that want to add me would be great!!!
  • scrapcrazy
    Options
    I just signed up today. I'd love to join in this goal too. Here I go!
  • chattinchick
    chattinchick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have to apologize to everyone here...I forgot about this TOPIC...I'm still trying to figure out the whole MFP site and when I came across My Topics, I clicked and went "Oh!" :)

I am happy to report that I am currently sitting at 190!! I went in for abdominal hysterectomy surgery on April 4th weighing 207 lbs. and I am now floating anywhere from 189-192....depending on the day....

ONE-derland is awesome ladies - you can do this!!!! :) Keep on rockin' it (as my wonderful trainer says!) xoxoxox