My 2 year mfp anniversary! 130lbs lost, morbidly obese to healthy. PICS!

Options

Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! Congrats on 2 years here and more importantly, congrats to reaching your goals. Awesome!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Birddawg67 wrote: »
    Great job! I hope I can duplicate half of what you have done. 40 down 58 to go for me.

Congrats, that is amazing! Absolutely you can, and you will! Happy dance with you :)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • juniayfrijoles
    juniayfrijoles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome work!
  • rhodadendra
    rhodadendra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Thank for sharing your testimony of how your thinking has changed as well!! You're an inspiration!
  • ajaysharma316
    ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I am starting my journey from today and reading your story has motivated me more.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous my friend.
  • weightaminutenow
    weightaminutenow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! You ROCK!
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You look great!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You ROCK! Awesome job! Congrats
  • 4heavensake
    4heavensake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Amazing job! So inspirational, thanks for sharing and tell us it can be done. :)
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Congratulations!! I tried to load a picture of a standing ovation crowd, but my phone is uncooperative this evening so imagine it is here! :)
  • ElvenToad
    Options
    Amazing!!! I am starting my journey from today and reading your story has motivated me more.

That's fantastic, I'm so happy I can help inspire others!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Anniversary
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Happy (almost) two year anniversary!! You look awesome....the last few lbs should be a piece of cake (pun intended).
    Our stats (start weight, height, etc) are very similar. Envious you got a grip at a younger age than I did.
    yfdbc5erg4s8.png
  • ElvenToad
    Options
    airangel59 wrote: »
    Congrats, Happy (almost) two year anniversary!! You look awesome....the last few lbs should be a piece of cake (pun intended).
    Our stats (start weight, height, etc) are very similar. Envious you got a grip at a younger age than I did.
    yfdbc5erg4s8.png

mmm cake! haha will soon be fitting a slice into my day for my son's 5th birthday coming up :) Yes, I feel like I have my whole life in front of me still, I just wish I hadn't spent so many years using food as my best friend and hiding from the world. I feel I finally broke free of a lifetime of unhappiness. That is priceless no matter what age you are, and its truly never to late to take care of yourself :wink:
  • LincolnNH
    LincolnNH Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing your story. You look amazing!
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • janellsosajs
    janellsosajs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) I hope I can keep it up as long as you have. Food has definitely kept me from truly loving myself and others plus seeing the world. I wish you the best and hope that you venture out into the world and let people see how amazing you look. Outstanding!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!