*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week 2 6.20.11 (CLOSED G

Options

Replies

• fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 96oz/day, so 672 for the week. Drink up, folks!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Goal 720 oz of water this week:

Mon: 80 oz (10 cups) .......................................................................640 oz to go!!
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    [/quote]
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will drink 100 oz. of water a day with a total of 700 oz. for the week.

Monday..........64 oz failure on day 1! I was out all day and forgot my water!
    Tuesday..........
    Wednesday.....
    Thursday.........
    Friday..............
    Saturday..........
    Sunday.............
    Total.................64
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am really proud of myself. I drank 8 glasses of water today!!:drinker: Most of you drink way more than that but I rarely get more than 4 glasses a day, so for me this is a great accomplishment!! I also did the 6 Week 6 Pack. Boy oh boy, have any of you tried that before?? It was insane and Jillian is a b****. But what I wouldn't do for her abs. :laugh:
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    My water goal is 96 oz per day. That is 672 oz for the week.

Monday---
    Tuesday---
    Wed
    Thur
    Friday----
    Saterday---
    Sunday---
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Goal 720 oz of water this week:

Mon: 88 oz (11 cups) .......................................................................632 oz to go!!
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm def planning to drink 80oz a day
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like to drink 80oz a day,So that's 560oz for the week .All I drink is water and milk so I should have no problemo!!!!:bigsmile:
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Goal 160 day /1120week

Mon: 176 oz ....................................................................... 944 to go
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    RECOMMENDED IS 1/2 UR BODY WEIGHT IN OZ PER DAY FROM WHAT IVE GATHERED --- SO THATS ABOUT 117 OZ PER DAY FOR ME--- IMA AIM FOR 128 DAILY (8-16OZ BOTTLES WHICH I NORMALLY CAN DO IN WEEKDAYS BUT WEEKENDS AREA STRUGGLE) ---SO 896 THIS WEEK... SHOULD MAKE THIS...GOTTA CRACK DOWN ON WEEKEND --- GOOD MOTIVATION TO GET WATER IN ME THIS COMING WEEKEND ;-)

GOAL- 896 oz 72 / 896 COMPLETE

Mon: didn't do too good--only got 9 cups -- 72 oz done
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    13/96 cups! Got all 12 in yesterday 1 cup today so far ... man did I pee all night though LOL :laugh:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Goal: 112 oz per day (784 oz per week)

Monday: 112 oz.........check
    Tuesday:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Goal 120 oz per day ............840 for the week

Mon : 15 glasses ( what was i thinking i have being going to the bathroom every 2.5 min on my way home from work i had
    to stop at a gas station it was crazy but i did it..)

Tue:

Wed:

Thurs:

Fri:

Sat:

Sun:
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am going to shoot for 128 per day (896 for the week) - which may be a bit hard this week since I won't be so close to a restroom much of the time :tongue:

BUT, it is supposed to be 105 - 107 degrees for the next couple of days so I may be sweating it out :laugh:

A week or so ago people were complaining about the lack of summer weather, we were in the 50's and 60's. Guess they got what they asked for!

Cheers ladies! :drinker:
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    40/250
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    I am drinking 120 oz a day since I have been on antibiotics for 2 weeks. I need to flush it all out of my body.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I had an awesome NSV Sunday!! I was able to fit into a new girdle 4 sizes smaller and I wore an outfit that I have not worn in 2 years because it was too tight. The skirt was actually really lose, plenty of breathing space. Every Sunday I am going to start seeing what I have in my closet!:bigsmile: It is such a motivator!!

BTW - Last night I caught Extreme Makeovers Weight Edition and it was soooo good!! EXTREME YES but INSPIRING ALL THE SAME!! I love it!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I had an awesome NSV Sunday!! I was able to fit into a new girdle 4 sizes smaller and I wore an outfit that I have not worn in 2 years because it was too tight. The skirt was actually really lose, plenty of breathing space. Every Sunday I am going to start seeing what I have in my closet!:bigsmile: It is such a motivator!!

BTW - Last night I caught Extreme Makeovers Weight Edition and it was soooo good!! EXTREME YES but INSPIRING ALL THE SAME!! I love it!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    hehe i think we should have a count for how many times we end up going potty from all this WATER LOL .... my co-workers keep LAUGHIN ... I am hoping my bladder will adjust soon!