First day of no carbs

Options

Replies

• nikkithefatmodel
    nikkithefatmodel Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    danacondah wrote: »
    No shade but are dealing with any mental issues? You post quite often and they all appear to be starving for attention. Additionally, your posts or statements regarding body image and diet are irrational at best. There are tons of information on this site regarding CICO and sustainable ways to lose weight but you seem hell bent on fads. OAN: I can only image what your fb or ig feed looks like...geez girl

No I actually came here for help
    I have thousands of followers on Ig
    Ilovenikita804 ...... Plug I don't need any more attention I need help to lose weight

So the IG name drop was just coincidental?

I said plug can u read
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    with the amount of woo woo in this thread, this cannot be serious...

Welcome back, you've been missed

thinking I should just retreat now and never come back ...
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Omg !!!! I didn't mean that y'all probably think I'm crazy

pretty much
  • ndj1979
    Options
    2q1rj47spw5i.jpeg
    Wearing this corset too

your squat form is off....
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options

Ilovenikita804 ...... Plug I don't need any more attention I need help to lose weight

If you want the help, then take the advice! Purdy simple.

You get LOADS of really good advice, like forget fad diets. That's a great one there :smiley:

• nikkithefatmodel
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    No shade but are dealing with any mental issues? You post quite often and they all appear to be starving for attention. Additionally, your posts or statements regarding body image and diet are irrational at best. There are tons of information on this site regarding CICO and sustainable ways to lose weight but you seem hell bent on fads. OAN: I can only image what your fb or ig feed looks like...geez girl

so do you have a scale? do you weigh your food and log it accurately and persistently? Do you weigh yourself to evaluate your results and then adjust accordingly?

I have a scale
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,966 Member
    Options

so do you have a scale? do you weigh your food and log it accurately and persistently? Do you weigh yourself to evaluate your results and then adjust accordingly?

No, all she does is count the carbs....and not eat the carbs.
  • jdemafelis
    jdemafelis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    are you doing the keto diet then?
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options

... Did you miss the pages upon pages of help in your other threads?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

I have a scale

uhmmmm....and the rest of it? ^
  • nikkithefatmodel
    Options
    jdemafelis wrote: »
    are you doing the keto diet then?

Yes I just bought those pee strip things
  • ndj1979
    Options
    this thread will self destruct in 3...oh wait, it already did....
  • nikkithefatmodel
    Options
    Ok I'm about to go home and dance for 20 mins
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Ok I'm about to go home and dance for 20 mins

200.gif
  • nikkithefatmodel
    Options
    I'm so nice u guys are really mean
    Smh the shade is real
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,966 Member
    Options

I have a scale

A bathroom scale to weigh you or a food scale that you do in fact use to weigh your food?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    200.gif
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    210 this morning .,,, no food after 9
    And I have this workout app I'm going to use no more quick fix

Why no food after 9?!?

Someone said that was a good thing to do

I don't do this but heard Dr. Oz said you should have a 12 hr. period including your sleeptime for your body to repair and reboot. I don't only because if I'm hungry I can't sleep.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Does cannabis have carbs? What if it was consumed in a brownie by a human, and then the human was eaten by a cannibal? Would the cannibal gain from the indirect cannabis brownie carbs?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    200.gif

lmao. dude! rofl
This discussion has been closed.