First day of no carbs

Options

Replies

• CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I think you will find most people on here do not support the fad diets.. Low carb just isn't a valuable diet you can live on. The low carb diets are high in fat which really just isn't healthy. Your body needs carbs. What you should really do is find out how many calories your body needs daily, put yourself in a 20% calorie deficit and you will lose weight. You can do a good balance of protein, carbs and fats to get all the nutrients your body needs. Also your body does not care when you feed it, do it on a schedule that works well for you and keeps you from wanting to snack. I save most of my calories for the evening as that's when I'm more likely to snack. Good luck on your weight loss journey.. This link can help you figure out your calorie needs.

https://legionathletics.com/how-many-calories-should-i-eat/
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what cannabis is I meant to say I'm going to eat less OK people

I think consuming evil people would weigh you down rather than uplift you. Perhaps you should eat the more OK people, or the really awesome people.
  • HorrorGeekLiz
    HorrorGeekLiz Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what cannabis is I meant to say I'm going to eat less OK people

This (what is hopefully) auto-correct is extra hilarious if you've seen The Green Inferno.

I'm not recommending anyone watch that movie..at all. But I know my fellow horror fans are out there who have seen it already and know what I'm talking about.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    :D
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    It's a good job I don't come to these threads looking for sensible advice! I'm having pasta tonight. Does this mean I'll instantly regain the 135lbs I've lost, or will I be OK if I eat it wearing a corset? ;-)
  • HorrorGeekLiz
    HorrorGeekLiz Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    However, to the OP - no carbs means no fruits and no vegetables which means no nutrition. What is the point of being thin but not healthy?

PROCESSED carbs = bad. Whole food carbs = good.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    200.gif

LOL this is why we need you ndj!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    It's a good job I don't come to these threads looking for sensible advice! I'm having pasta tonight. Does this mean I'll instantly regain the 135lbs I've lost, or will I be OK if I eat it wearing a corset? ;-)

As long as you don't drink vodka or eat people, you should be fine.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Im going to eat less people lol

Screen+Shot+2014-01-11+at+8.42.22+PM.png

@itsthehumidity you might enjoy this.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I think consuming evil people would weigh you down rather than uplift you. Perhaps you should eat the more OK people, or the really awesome people.

lol
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

What you didn't inject your fat into your butt?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    However, to the OP - no carbs means no fruits and no vegetables which means no nutrition. What is the point of being thin but not healthy?

PROCESSED carbs = bad. Whole food carbs = good.

fixed it for you ...

and I would be curious what a processed carb is....
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    K.
  • nikkithefatmodel
    nikkithefatmodel Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A bunch of bullies .....
  • nikkithefatmodel
    nikkithefatmodel Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Stop the mfc bullying
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    x311Tifa wrote: »

Cannabis is an "illegal drug" except in Washington state and Colorado. It causes munchies. Not a MFP friendly substance, if you ask me.

Don't forget Oregon and Alaska!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    majigurl wrote: »
    Coley88 wrote: »
    Turning away from cannibalism is always a good thing.

Human meat is low carbs though... so maybe this could work?

Great, now you're promoting cannibalism.. lovely.. ty.

It will be the new fad diet within a week.

The high human meat, low carb, no vodka diet promises that you'll lose 15lbs in one hour!

I'm in! where do I sign up!

No wait.. no vodka? But can I still have red wine? Please tell me I can have red wine and I'm in! woot!

Human meat pairs so well with a pinot noir.

Careful, I think she said a no cab diet.

Pinot is probably okay, or zin.
  • Quarkles
    Quarkles Posts: 69 Member
    Options

This (what is hopefully) auto-correct is extra hilarious if you've seen The Green Inferno.

I'm not recommending anyone watch that movie..at all. But I know my fellow horror fans are out there who have seen it already and know what I'm talking about.

THEY'VE GOT THE MUNCHIES!!!

(It took me until someone mentioning cannibalizing a person who ate a pot brownie to make the Green Inferno connection. But I'm also kind of a dunce.)

• x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    ASKyle wrote: »
    x311Tifa wrote: »

Cannabis is an "illegal drug" except in Washington state and Colorado. It causes munchies. Not a MFP friendly substance, if you ask me.

Don't forget Oregon and Alaska!

REALLY? I apparently missed the memo...
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Turning away from cannibalism is always a good thing.

Human meat is low carbs though... so maybe this could work?

Great, now you're promoting cannibalism.. lovely.. ty.

It will be the new fad diet within a week.

The high human meat, low carb, no vodka diet promises that you'll lose 15lbs in one hour!

I'm in! where do I sign up!

No wait.. no vodka? But can I still have red wine? Please tell me I can have red wine and I'm in! woot!

Human meat pairs so well with a pinot noir.

Careful, I think she said a no cab diet.

Pinot is probably okay, or zin.

That was an error, it's LOW carb diet
    :smile: I think we identified Human meat as low carb!

I'm in!

*does happy dance*
This discussion has been closed.