Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    MapMyRun, Pullup Pro, Pushup, 30 day plank
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I use the Bodyweight Workout app by Mark Lauren. I think I paid $4.99 for it, but its been great for me so far.
  • nikkithefatmodel
    nikkithefatmodel Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    MapMyRun, Pullup Pro, Pushup, 30 day plank

Getting them now thanks
  • nikkithefatmodel
    nikkithefatmodel Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I use the Bodyweight Workout app by Mark Lauren. I think I paid $4.99 for it, but its been great for me so far.

Is it female friendly
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts 5x5

PumpUp (kind od a fitness social media app with a workout generator...you tell it were you are, what you have access to, what you want to work, how long you want to work, your fitness level and it puts a workout together for you)

Zombies,Run!5k - Couch 2 5k program. Great for just starting out or if it's been awhile since you ran.

Zombies,Run! - story mode keeps any cardio activity interesting. I use it when running or cycling or on the elliptical.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Wendlizer and Stronglifts 5x5.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

Is it female friendly

for sure
  • moe0303
    moe0303 Posts: 934 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Fitnet - compatible with Google Chrome so you can watch on your TV. Uses your device's front facing camera to determine your level of activity and score you.

Spartan Bodyweight System - has cool workouts you can do without equipment

Also any timer apps to do interval type training (shadowboxing, tabata, etc.).

These are android, I'm not sure if they are on iphone too.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    AlphaBears, Crossy Road, IMDB,
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Same as above, I use Stronglifts, C25K
  • NikolaosKey
    NikolaosKey Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    100 pushups, 50 pullups, MMA Spartan system
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Strong (its for iPhone, not sure if there's an android app) But its an awesome app to keep track of my lifts.
  • MTDDS18
    MTDDS18 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    JEFIT --> it's similar to Strong. You can input your own lifting program and track that, or they have premade programs you can follow based on your goals, available equipment, ect
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    MapMyWalk, C25K
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Seconds is good too for an interval timer app
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

Is it female friendly

I would think so. Its basically a progressive bodyweight program using your body and very limited equipment (so far I've needed a towel, a door, a table, two chairs... things already around). I guess it depends on your goals. It's more of a bodyweight version of Stronglifts, but I don't have a gym membership so I need to be more creative. Trying to build a bit of a physique and get some abs if I can.

There are a TON of apps out there: 7 Minute Workout, etc., just depends on your goals. Just trying to get a good sweat built up, burn some calories, build muscle?
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Following this! I need to check some of these out, especially the bodyweight/minimal equipment ones. Gotta preserve that muscle!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Fitnotes.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    NTC!
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I appreciate the difference between an "app" and a "program". I use and like FitnessBlender using my laptop.