Options

Replies

• feelingforty
    Options
    Congrats!!! I am truly happy for you. :smile:
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    thank u i enjoyed reading what u wrote and its sooo true , my bff got me into this site just out of the blue and i couldnt be happier to be apart of it and to see the changes that people have gone threw, and to no and see that u have done it and i'm pretty much at ur old weight then i no i can do this with no problem.. i no there will be days and struggles ahead that i will need to push threw but as long as i have my mfp friends i no i can do it.. thank u :)
  • nancy9801
    nancy9801 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic! Very inspiring
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing... that is incredibly fast! I just signed up for this site today. I'm hoping to lose about 120 pounds. As so many others have said, what an inspiration! Keep up the great work :)
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Rachel, that is so totally awesome! U are an inspiration n I'm glad we r friends on here! I totally love the spanks idea! Lol gonna be trying that out!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Rachel, that is so totally awesome! U are an inspiration n I'm glad we r friends on here! I totally love the spanks idea! Lol gonna be trying that out!

Glad we are friends too Chicky..Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yea definately try the spanks.. I think you will be pleased:wink:
    (I think they are actually spelt spanxs.. but oh well..lol ))
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I believe in myself more than I ever have before. I have a greater sense of self-worth; I put myself first often; I am able to make decisions and follow through with them even if it hurts or is scary; and I’ve learned that change can be a good thing and an opportunity to grow.

"Believe in yourself and know that you'll cross the finish line. No one can want it bad enough for you. You have to want it for yourself — and more than anything." ((One of my favorite quotes))

I LOVE this and can totally relate...agree with your quote 200%!! You have done an AMAZING job and you look fantastic! You should be SO proud of what you have accomplished!!! WTG!!
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Lmao - wow I did spell that wrong! I think my auto correct is to blame!
  • mezzoforteish
    Options
    Congrats!! AWESOME JOB :)
  • jonyewest
    jonyewest Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations. That's an amazing story!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Just AWESOME!!!
  • BroncoMan
    BroncoMan Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Amazing!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

Lmao - wow I did spell that wrong! I think my auto correct is to blame!

Yea I spelt it wrong too..lmao.. Yea we will just say it's the auto correct:wink:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!! I'm soo glad you are my MFP Friend!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!! I'm soo glad you are my MFP Friend!

Awww... Thank you!!! Glad you are mine new friend as well:heart:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey Rach~

such an amazing story and I am happy I have been following along with you since January. You were one of my very first MFP Buds on here and it has been very enjoyable watching your success each week! As I have told you more than once, you are an inspiration to many.

YOU ROCK! \m/
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Hey Rach~

such an amazing story and I am happy I have been following along with you since January. You were one of my very first MFP Buds on here and it has been very enjoyable watching your success each week! As I have told you more than once, you are an inspiration to many.

YOU ROCK! \m/

Aww.. Thank you Carl!!! And thank you for being part of my MFP Family.. You are one of my favorite MFP buddies "for sure" And thank you for always being so encouraging and positive..:wink:
  • noelsmommy
    Options
    wow, congratulations! I just joined this sight tonight...a friend told me about it and she has already lost 6lbs since joining this site. Its encouraging to see others success stories! keep up the great work :)
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!! Congrats!!! You're such a motivation
  • latonyare
    latonyare Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrad are in order, keep up the good work. I am following your lead Thanks