Workout app u like

Options
2»

Replies

• ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I use Runkeeper for training plans, Blogilates, and Sworkit (someone said you can use it w/o data or wifi, but I haven't tested that yet)
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I really like Sworkit
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Convict Conditioning
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    JeFit for weight-lifting tracking. One called Yoga with Deepak Chopra and Tara Stiles (has lots of routines, many short, at all different levels). Happy Scale, Fooducate, Grocery IQ.
  • missyfitz1
    missyfitz1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love Fitstar.
  • nikkithefatmodel
    nikkithefatmodel Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I really like Sworkit

Me too
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have heard great things about Sworkit
  • janegeer95
    janegeer95 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's excellent. No gym needed. I use it in the bedroom and do low impact because my knees are shot. Can't recommend it enough.
  • clark614
    clark614 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Janegeer which one is excellent?
  • michelleg85
    michelleg85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Loving MapMyRun right now, especially since I can change my type (run, walk dog, hike, whatever!) - and inputs the calorie loss directly into my food diary on here - woot
  • janegeer95
    janegeer95 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sworkit. It's worked wonders for me. I'm strong anyway and have gone from 15 st 12 lbs to 12.3 lbs. I want to lose weight but NOT strength. I have 29 sheep which includes Keith my rather large Ram. Husband very impressed that I took Keith on the other evening to trim his foot and won the battle. Whilst writing I lurk around the community pages and am really enjoying MFP and Sworkit. Wonderful.
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I use Nike Training Club - circuit training type of bodyweight workouts. You can choose goal (lose weight, tone, stregthen), level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and duration (30 mins or 45 mins). Minimum equipment and lots of bodyweight. Great workouts, w pictures, and video if you need. I have had such great results. You can do them at home, and I am also using it in my gym.