2lbs from first goal! 53lbs down in 6 months. pics!

Options
KetoRach0210
KetoRach0210 Posts: 25 Member
edited March 2016 in Success Stories
My whole life I've been overweight..I've lost and I've gained multiple times. 6 months ago I found myself at the heaviest I've EVER been(including when I was pregnant). I absolutely hated the way I looked, enough was enough. After extensive research I decided to start a lifestyle of Ketogenic eating (LCHF). The first week I thought it was insane..is this really going to work, the food I am able to eat, I thought how could this work...After a couple weeks, me and my husband had so much more energy,focus,no cravings,and no hunger. I was so amazed at this..we had finally found something we could definetly stick to forever. I have never felt better..my cholesterol and blood pressure is now perfect. My confidence and all together happiness is the best it's ever been. There is definetly no turning back..I haven't had sugar,grains,or starch in over 6 months..best decision I've ever made! I'm so excited for my future.

PhotoGrid_1456873447032-1_zpsr0flytls.jpg

PhotoGrid_1456725166236_zpsswsbnuzf.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!