Where are my Canadians?!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Canadian living in the Netherlands here!!!! I miss Timmies!!!!!
  • lgeliason
    lgeliason Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Kamloops BC here
  • JustinWright95
    JustinWright95 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kamloops B.C here as well. I know im a poor Canadian for not being huge on tims or hockey but hey I watch some? Definitely a summer bum, I hate winter. Feel free to add!!
  • Rangerfied
    Rangerfied Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    From Canada as well. In Ontario.
  • eandrew55555
    eandrew55555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today from Toronto. Appt. at the gym this afternoon. Wish me luck!
  • _angee
    _angee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Canadian here, just started today :)
  • Sweedeez
    Sweedeez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian! Live just west of Edmonton, Alberta. :smile: Started MyFitnessPal earlier this week and am getting back into the workout DVDs at home and yoga! My knee injury is finally on the uprise (trying to keep it that way) after a year of needing to stop vigorous physical activity, so hoping for better weight loss results :smile:
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Edmontonian here!
  • kristysaurus
    kristysaurus Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in Yellowknife, NT. I might be one of the most northern Canadians here :) Keeping active in this weather is definitely tough!
  • RottieFurMomma
    RottieFurMomma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    London, ON here! Great to see so many Canucks on MFP! I joined last week and found this community today. No where near surprised to see the topics of hockey, coffee and snow as the main discussion. Always great to know that regardless of where you are and what you're doing, being all things Canadian is what brings even total strangers together. Great too see everyone here!
  • nicolemcintosh29
    nicolemcintosh29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Brampton, Ontario! Big Leaf fan and big Tim's fan, though I am trying really hard to give up my double double. Double milk is so not the same.
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for all the posts - it's so awesome to see that everyone is still checking in and getting connected. Having people to motivate and encourage on our feeds really helps!
  • NippyinLondon
    NippyinLondon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    London must be the test zone for weather cause it's always up and down here, like my weight. Isn't there anyone who wants to gain, eh?