So hard!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsnazario1219
    mrsnazario1219 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Meh.. I have the biggest sweet tooth. Like id rather eat cake than a steak. I always leave 200-300 cals or more at the end of the day for my sweets. My cal goal is 1270-1400 a day (depending on activity level) I make it fit so I don't binge, I'm never hungry and I'm still losing,
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If I want a specific dessert I *will* find a way of having it. Today I built my day around a salted caramel profiterole dessert. 450 calories (but that still left me 1200 to play with)
  • lml852014
    lml852014 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What helps me is not knowing how many calories are in certain things such as a piece of cake or a cupcake so I just don't eat it. Its tough but the more times you say no the easier it begins to get. There is currently cupcakes calling my name at work in the lounge but I am saying no (they were there yesterday too so they might be stale too YUCK!)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    If I want a specific dessert I *will* find a way of having it. Today I built my day around a salted caramel profiterole dessert. 450 calories (but that still left me 1200 to play with)

I've been craving profiteroles and this is not helping, lol!