True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I confess I get irritated when people tell me I don't look my age because it took me this long to look like this. :o
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    I confess that I will be turning 40 on Tuesday and just the thought of it makes me want to cry.

As someone who is well into her 40s, let me tell you that my 40s have been SO...SO...SO...much better than my 30s. Just embrace it. It's gonna be awesome! :)
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate the three garlic stick samples (the pizza parlor gave out) on the car ride home & my family got none, just the usual pizza for them.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I confess that I will be turning 40 on Tuesday and just the thought of it makes me want to cry.

As someone who is well into her 40s, let me tell you that my 40s have been SO...SO...SO...much better than my 30s. Just embrace it. It's gonna be awesome! :)

Thank you. I'm trying to change my outlook on my 40s. I don't feel forty and I'm working on my and headed in the right direction. I know I will be better in my 40s than my 30s.
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options

Thank you. I'm trying to change my outlook on my 40s. I don't feel forty and I'm working on my and headed in the right direction. I know I will be better in my 40s than my 30s.

I don't feel like I'm in my 40s either. I don't think I've ever really felt my age at the moment. HAHA. :p
  • MarkMMcK
    MarkMMcK Posts: 52 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    MarkMMcK wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    MarkMMcK wrote: »
    Angela937 wrote: »
    I confess, a D/s relationship sounds fascinating and erotic! But my husband thinks I'm a freak when I told him.

Sometimes it really does

I confess I don't know what this is, but curious to learn lol

Lol they're talking about dominant/submissives.

Hmmmm well thank you on that interesting new fact. Lol sounds interesting lol

*curtsies* I'm here to help. :)

Appreciate all the help ;) lol
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My wife went to a full-nude male strip club last weekend and other than a couple ground rules, I just told her to have fun. She did. I'm ok with it. We are weird like that.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    My wife went to a full-nude male strip club last weekend and other than a couple ground rules, I just told her to have fun. She did. I'm ok with it. We are weird like that.

This is so not weird at all.
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

This is so not weird at all.

Well, I'm getting something in return for my confidence in our relationship, so GO ME.
  • wblackburn02
    wblackburn02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I let alcohol keep me from progress and sadly not doing better.

I'm in the same boat lol
  • Shyness40
    Options
    I confess I am always late everywhere I go.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I confess most of these confessions could be my own.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I confess that i'm in a grumpy mood today lol.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm still in love with chocolate
  • Shyness40
    Options
    kota4bye wrote: »
    I confess most of these confessions could be my own.

So true!
  • Shyness40
    Options
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(

There there my child. Take 4 shots of whiskey and say 4 hail Marys :p All is forgiven.

Don't feel bad. My husband is supposed to be leaving town for at least a week at the end of the month and I'm freaking counting the days. He's barely home anyway and even when he's there I'm still "alone" so there, that's my confession, or is that TMI? Who cares, I might be going to hell. :open_mouth:
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

There there my child. Take 4 shots of whiskey and say 4 hail Marys :p All is forgiven.

Don't feel bad. My husband is supposed to be leaving town for at least a week at the end of the month and I'm freaking counting the days. He's barely home anyway and even when he's there I'm still "alone" so there, that's my confession, or is that TMI? Who cares, I might be going to hell. :open_mouth:

We care, J. We care. :)

:*<3
  • wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Get a hold of me do we can talk. .if you live close I have an idea for you..